Chapter 16: Hamako's Past

Hamako's P.O.V

When I opened my eyes, I was hit by blinding white light.

'Where am I?' I thought.

"So you're awake," A voice said.

I turned to see Haku sitting in a chair.

"Yeah, but where am I?" I asked.

"You're in the hospital back at the Hidden Leaf village. You passed out from exhaustion and dehydration, so Kakashi carried you here, "Haku explained.

"I see that explains why the room is white and why it feels like I'm on a bed, but what poking my arm. Also, do you live in this village now since your here?" I asked.

"The poking from the bag of Iv fluids that helping to hydrate your body. Kakashi actually talking to the Hokage right now about that, along with turning in the mission report. If I do stay, I plan on learning medical ninjutsu at the hospital," Haku said.

"That sounds great."

"It does anyway. I let you rest just wanted to see if you were awake. I'm going to check with Kakashi and see what the Hokage said," Haku said, standing up.

I nodded, too tired to talk.

**

Meanwhile, in the Hokage's office...

Third Person's P.O.V

Kakashi was in the Third hokage office just finishing up giving his report on about their mission to the Land of Waves.

"So that's everything that happened on our mission," Kakashi said.

"I see so it with from C-rank to A-rank," The Third hokage said.

"Yes," Kakashi said.

"Well, as for the boy Haku. He can stay in the village and live in this apartment building," The hokage said, giving Kakashi a piece of paper with the address. "As for Hamako, she might have been Zabuza's student before becoming Orochimaru's student, but we don't know for sure if Orochimaru sent her here. For now, Anbu will keep an eye on her, but I do want to talk to her about why she didn't mention her training before coming here. "

"I understand," Kakashi said before a knock was heard on the door.

"Come in," The hokage said.

The door opened, and Haku walked inside of the room.

"Haku perfect timing Kakashi was just about to come and get you to take you to your new apartment," the hokage said.

"Thank you for letting me stay," Haku said, bowing."I do mind. Can I make a request?"

"Yes, what is it?" The hokage asked.

"Instead of becoming a shinobi. I want to study about medical ninjutsu at the hospital. I believe healing is what I'm suited for instead of fighting."

"Yes, starting tomorrow. I will make you a student of one of the medical ninja working at the hospital."

"Thank you." Haku bowed."Also, Hamako finally woke up, but she might have gone back to sleep after I left. She still seemed tired."

"That good to hear she woke up. It a good her condition stable enough to make the long journey home." The hokage said.

"Yes, it is," Kakashi said."Anyway, Haku, let's go and get you to your new apartment."Kakashi said, heading to the door.

"Right," Haku said, following Kakashi to the door.

**

Hamako's P.O.V