Chapter 10: Zabuza -Sensei

Hamako's P.O.V

We were now walking to Tanzua's house. When Naruto suddenly started throwing kunai in random directions scaring everyone.

'What on earth is he doing?' I thought, looking at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Heh, just a rat," Naruto said sheepishly.

"Stop trying to act all cool. There was nothing there," Sakura said, annoyed.

"Naruto, those aren't toys," I stated, taking the kunai."A ninja must stay calm in all situations. That means not freaking out and throwing around kunai and scaring the client."

"Hey, midget, quit acting like a moron," Tazuna yelled.

As everyone was yelling at Naruto.  Kakashi walked over to the bushes and noticed a white rabbit. I saw it also and felt my eyes widen.

"Sensei," I said, knowing that snow bunnies are only white in the winter, not spring. That it was raised indoor for substitution. I only knew one person that used a rabbit.

"I know, be careful," Kakashi said.

Sakura and Naruto walked, overseeing the terrified state it was in, so Sakura started to scold Naruto for scaring the bunny while Naruto cuddled it, apologizing repeatedly.

"Everyone, get down!" Kakashi yelled with urgency.

We all crouched to the ground as a giant sword flew through the air sticking itself into a tree. 'It's the execution blade.' I thought, recognizing the blade. Then looked up to see a familiar man standing on the sword's hilt facing away from them.

"Really, do you have to stand backwards every time you make an entrance?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

"You know him?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, he Zabuza Momochi, former jonin of the mist and a member of the seven swordsmen," I replied, making Zabuza look at me in surprise before turning towards Kakashi.

"How does she know that she only a genin," he asked. I rolled my eyes at Zabuza, pretending he didn't remember me.

"She from the Hidden Mist, her brother was also a member of the seven swordsmen. I don't know if that why she knows you through," Kakashi said.

"Brother, what was his name?" Zabuza asked, looking back at me.

"Come on. You really don't recognize me?" I said with an eye roll before transforming into my older brother.

Zabuza looked at me, shocked. "Oh right, your Hamako Hozuki, the little sister of Mangestu. You also have a twin brother who made his name well known. I haven't seen you since you left with your new sensei," Zabuza said. "Don't tell me you're going soft." He finished as Kakashi looked at me with surprise.

"No, I'm not anyway enough about my past. Anyway, aren't you here for a reason, Zabuza sensei," I said right as I saw Naruto about to run towards Zabuza.

"You're in the way. Get back," Kakashi said.

"But why?" Naruto asked.

"Because he's not like the other ninja. He's in a whole other league. If he's our opponents, I'll need this," Kakashi said, lifting his headband, starting to reveal his left eye."This could be treacherous," Kakashi added.

"Kakashi of the Sharingan eye. Did I get that right?" Zabuza asked.

I noticed Sauske look over at Kakashi-sensei.

'He probably wondering how Kakashi has the sharingan. I don't know how he got, but I heard he had it.' I thought, looking at Kakashi and thinking of want to do. I don't want to fight Zabuza sensei like family, but Orochimaru sensei is still my favorite. He always will be since he is like a father to me, while Zabuza was more like a second older brother.