24: 6 years later

(Y/ns pov)
I thought it was bad before but it became hell like after the farm expired, people started to commit crimes, and then the pit was made in order to control them but also to determine which one of them were going to be killed but also.......eaten by everyone in the bunker. It was something I would've ever foreseen...on some days I wish I died on mount weather or even during my training as a grounder. This was beyond anything I have experienced.

Then last but not least how could I forget about my now wife and commander. We soon got married after the birth of the twins even though I was hesitant it didn't matter. Octavia was going to get what she wanted.

During this time in the bunker I've seen her grown even more into what I call a monster. There's nothing else to describe what she's doing and making people do, she's creating warriors but in the worst way. She had made rules so strict as to stealing a blanket could have you thrown into the pit. Then once you are there, there's a possible chance you may get out.....but you better know how to fight. I've heard the screaming from the arena, it terrifies me and the children or at least I think the children are terrified. Octavia has been teaching them both combat now that they are 6 years old. My babies know how to gut someone all the way from their stomach up and it scares me....they are only kids. I've brought it up to Octavia multiple times but she hardly ever listens, saying that it's for the best. She's made them train ever since they learned how to walk.

Everything soon drifted into pure chaos, we still haven't heard from Bellamy or Clarke yet, each day my hope becomes less and less just by thinking they didn't make it. Enough talking about the others before I start to get sentimental, there's no time for emotions, it's better that way or at least thats what Octavia claims. Speaking of, I look up at her from my side as I sit on the smaller throne next to hers which is directly in the front of the arena. She isn't the girl I used to know, not even the one who kidnapped me, she became worse, more dangerous. I scanned her from head to toe, her eyes face was covered in blood, her chain mill armor was on as she peered down at the poor souls about to fight to the death.

She gets up from her throne and peers at the crowd.  " As you all know, these traitors must pay the price for their crimes..." the crowd screams in agreement " so to earn back their trust, they must fight, may the strongest warrior win!" with that last sentence the crowd goes wild and she sits back on her throne smiling a bit as the fighting commences. The man on the right grabs a sword and starts mowing down his opponents, even the one with the axe didn't stand a chance.

I soon heard shuffling and then felt Octavia's hand grab mine squeezing it a bit, I knew she knew that I hated these things, this was her way in saying " everything is fine as long as you're near me " It was absolute bullshit in my opinion and wasn't anyway comforting. I felt someone come up behind me and tap my shoulder, it was the kids nanny, Mana, she bows and in holds the hands of my beautiful kids who look awfully tired, probably from all the training. Mana begins to speak " I'm sorry miss but the kids wanted to wish you goodnight they also wanted to know if you would tuck them in." Octavia tears her eyes away from the arena to peer at the nanny who freezes and quickly acknowledges Octavia as well. Octavia ignores her and says " bring them here, they can both watch this brawl for insight  on their next test." I quickly interject " Octavia they don't need to see this at such a young age, they're only kids, it's one thing to make them train daily, it's another to let them see something this bloody." Her eyebrows lifts up, she's not used to getting disobeyed. I visibly see her jaw clenched before she resets it and looks at the champion of the arena, she stand up and declared him the winner before taking me and the kids to our quarters.

It was quite the way their and I hated when she got quite, it was better when she was loud. She first takes the kids to their room with me following behind, I see her eyes soften and she tucks them in before signaling for me to kiss them goodnight. Once the kids are asleep, she takes my hand and rushes towards our room. I was afraid she would demand something from me or yell but she simply broke down crying bloody tears from the dried blood on her face, for a moment I saw the old Octavia I fell in love with, vulnerable and emotional. I haven't seen her cry in years and I let her get it all out on my shoulder as she clenches my shirt " what have I done? What have I become?" She asks as she sobs painfully. I simply hold her until she's exhausted enough to go to sleep, I clean her up and we both head to bed, hopefully by the time she wakes up she'll be ready to talk.

A/N:

Hey, very long time with a once and a while see. I just wanted y'all to know that if I don't get any ideas from either y'all or myself that I will be unfortunately discontinuing this book because I have no idea what to write:(