20: Conclave pt 2

(Octavia pov)
I was looking everywhere when I got out into the field before the starting of the conclave. I thought she would be here, to support me. I knew she was angry still for what I had done to licoln but soon enough she will realize why I had to do it. In the mean time I need to focus on the goal, winning the conclave. If I win this my girl is safe from all harm and so is my child. I was interrupted by my own thoughts when the horn was blown signaling the competitors to start moving. I could hear the screams of the other competitors running into the field as I stood at my post wondering whether or not I should fight or run. I choose the better choice instead of leaving myself out for the open, running. I could see roan and another clan member fighting in the middle of arena. I moved away from my spot and went into an alley way where I was met by the man I had fought years ago when I first was training to become apart of trikru. I run away from him as he charges towards me going under a piece of metal which he didn't see from me. I looked through the crack only to see roan had killed one of the clans members while looking at the guy who was chasing me. Roan had easily finished him off stabbing him in the chest,Meaning that Trikru had lost their right to get the bunker, automatically dooming their people as a whole. I whispered " your fight is over" while looking at roan holding the mans necklace for the people to see. I could hear the thunders of the rain start to crackle. I went into the weapons keep and went to the warm my hands up by the fire. As I was getting a little less tense I hear a voice, Luna's. " I heard what you did skairipa, you killed him, you killed Lincoln." I turned to face her " I had to." She scoffed. " I will make your death painful but quick just like his.". She ran towards me and attacked me with her spear. I hit the rope with weapon and released some pipes on her head and ran. She screamed "YOU CANT HIDE FOREVER". I was running around when I realized she had stabbed me and I went to look for cloth. All of a sudden the door was open by Ian who I was acquaintances with before the conclave, before I had to fight for my people. " It's okay Octavia, it's just me." " stay back , you made a mistake by coming here." " we can make an alliance, other clans are doing it." " look you should have stayed back at your home." " Octavia I'm not your enemy." " I'm not the friend you want me to be, no where near it.... next time I see you..... I'll kill you, that's a promise." I left the building he was in to go find another place to hide. I was approaching more building and I heard people around me. I saw that they were making alliances. Three people cornered me and I am came out of nowhere and helped me. He was attacking the big guy with the ax while I took the other two. " I SAID SYAY AWAY" " your welcome" " this isn't a joke, at the end of it what if it's jus the two of us, one of us has to die." " I know what I signed up for." " you should have never followed me" " I didn't follow you, my clan needed me." As he said that he was hit with an arrow in his throat. I leaned him against the wall. " take my life." " no" " you said the next time you see me..." I interrupted him " that's not what I meant" " you promised." I took out my blade and said my final words to him " don't fear death." I stabbed him in his stomach and watched as the life drained from his eyes. I started to tear up, I didn't know him long but out of everyone he was the only one that didn't judge me for my actions no matter how cruel. He understood my reasoning for wanting Y/n and wanting to take care of her. I let out a quite sob and hugged his body before taking his necklace and leaving him there.
I was roaming around the streets of polis. I went to check it out only to see roan, Bellamy and echo talking. Apparently she was the one who was shooting arrows. Then Roan turns his sword toward Bellamy, my breath hitches. " if your gonna kill me get it over with." " I assume from your presence that your sister is still alive, if I call for a scout right now she'll be executed....but what fun would that be. You really think she can win can't you." " she's survived harder things that this." " before she dies I'll let her know she's lucky to have you as a brother." " I have a better idea, before she guts you and before you die. You tell her I was the lucky one." I sigh in appreciation for my brother, besides y/n there isn't anyone I love more.
As time passes there were only 4 warriors left, including myself. I come out from the shadows to see Roan and he see me. " You! You lied to me about the flame!" " I had no choice. You would've killed India's daughter." " Your right. I would have." " what are you doing" " Opposing a truce, THERES only 4 warriors left and one of us must win for humanity to survive." " what happens after we kill her." " may the best warrior win" I shake his hand " until then we're one clan." We both go searching and we hear a scream. I go one way and Roan goes the other. We both know it's Luna. They both started to attack each other while I also joined the fight. Keeping my distance from the to, I'm trying to recover from Luna blow to my face but suddenly black rain thunders. I get up and run while roan stand there and gets stabbed by Luna. I hide inside of the building while I watch Roan get drowned to death by the black rain. He stops moving and lays limp as Luna takes his necklace. There are now only two. Luna and I. I was hiding inside the closet while she roamed the place looking for me, talking to me. She opens another closet continuing her speech. " I am the darkness, we all are , this is the end." She stabs the closet and opens it for me not to be there. I stab her through the gut. " your wrong their are people worth saving" I said referring to my family. " just not you." She drops dead and I close her eyes out of respect and take her necklace. I walk all the way to the palace with the bloody chains in hand, watching everyone stare at me with anticipation. I drop the chains in front of Gia and start to feel weakness take me over. " Octavia kom Skaikru is victorious." " no". I get up on the stand. " I wasn't fighting for Skaikru today, I thought I was fighting for myself and my family, but I now know that's not true either I was fighting for us all. Skaikru will not take the bunker alone , we are equal, we are one clan, and we will survive primfiya together. Together." The rest chant after me. I see Indra come to me and I fall in her arms " Y/n would be so proud of you" I let my tears fall. Then I realize something " where's my brother?" Kane furrows his eyebrows. We all walked to the crypt to find it was locked. Then Indra spoke up " Skaikru had betrayed us all."

Authors note
Love y'all!!!! I hope you enjoyed this new chapter.