8: living

(Y/n pov)
After Octavias wound had healed she was able to start training with Indra. In months time Octavia had gotten so good at it that she became Indra's second. Along with her becoming her second Octavias whole appearance changed. She had braids in her hair, she wore grounder swords and carried a sword now.

When we were going on a horseback ride near Trikru territory we saw a man in a grey suit with a mask on

When we were going on a horseback ride near Trikru territory we saw a man in a grey suit with a mask on. He hasn't seen me or Octavia yet so we stood our ground. Octavia nuggeded me to hide our horses in the trees and spy on him for a moment. I nodded and trotted slowly behind some bushes and trees.

Octavia was looking weirdly at the man from behind the bush

Octavia was looking weirdly at the man from behind the bush. "Who do you think he is O?" "I don't know Y/n but he's in Trikru territory"  Octavia went from behind the bush and slashed the mans lower legs with her sword. "O! Stop!" I came from behind the bush, she had him in a head lock with her sword pressed against his throat. "O wait we don't even know him yet" "does it matter?" She looked at me with a slight glimmer in her eyes. I've seen that glimmer once, the time she killed those grounders when trying to find me. "O listen to me-" all of a sudden the man started to gasp and panic but Octavia wouldn't let him go. He was squirming and gasping for air and then I could see even from his mask that he was in pain. The man started to get hives on his face and then he started to stop squirming and fell limp against Octavia. "What did you do!?" Octavia released the mans body and he fell to the ground limp. "There's nothing I could've done Y/n, he was dying!" " it looks like he couldn't stand the radiation" "yeah I guess so" "we should probably tell Clark and Bellamy about this" we both got on our horses and trotted back to Trikru. Once we got there we were met by Indra saying we were late for training. " Forgive me Indra but there's something a little more important than that at the moment." She looked at me and turned her head "and what could that possibly be.." "a new type of human on the ground" her eyes looked wide and she had every reason to, last time people came to the ground she lost a lot of warriors.  "You don't mean from space do you" I shook my head and continued " I mean they've been on the ground but haven't came out yet as it seems." " how so, what did you see Y/n" " the man was in a suite along with an oxygen tank, then O wounded him and tore the suit since he's on Trikru Territory. Afterwards he started to gasp for air and squirm, he couldn't breathe right and his face started to grow hives all over almost like he was burned in the face." "We must alert Skaikru about this along with the commander" " Certainly". At first light the next morning we decided to head to polis since it was the closest out of the two destinations. I grabbed all the stuff and packed for the trip, just in case there was trouble I grabbed my favorite sword.

 I grabbed all the stuff and packed for the trip, just in case there was trouble I grabbed my favorite sword

It kind of resembled Octavias sword a little which was intentional since I was the one who made the sword.  I put it in its holder and made my way outside while Octavia was waiting for me. I pecked her lips " hi babe" " hi beautiful got everything packed" she shook her head yes and we both got on our horses. On the way to polis we just talked and occasionally the grounders stopped so we could let our horses rest. By the time we got to polis it was straight black, nonetheless Lexa was there waiting for us. Considering that it was only a small group that traveled she still waited. Indra greeted her and then turned to both Octavia and I. I hopped off my horse and gave her a firm handshake. "Nice to see you again commander" she chuckled as I referenced to all the times I had escaped from them, " it's nice to see you too Y/n I heard your the new assassin for Trikru" I nodded my head yes and turned toward Octavia who was staring at us both with a disapproving look.  " I'm guessing that's your girl by the way she's staring at me with such hate" I chuckled and nodded " indeed and she's also Indras second." She raised her eyebrows looking impressed. Lexa turned her attention to all of us "Enough with the talking, you must be very tired from your trip, your rooms are on the floor below mine. I looked at the huge palace and got my stuff and started to head near the elevator. Once Octavia and I got to our room we plopped on the bed. Octavia soon plopped on top of me and stayed there for a while before looking up at me. " I love you Y/n kom Trikru" " I love you Octavia kom Trikru"