15: Time

(Y/ns pov)*SMUT WARNING*
It's been a full year. A year since Octavia taken me, a year since I've seen anyone else besides Octavia. And worse of all a year when everything started to fall into deeper shit. I tried, I really did. I tried convincing her to let me go or both of us to return to Arkadia or even Tondc but she denied it all, she said it would only make me want to get away from her more which she couldn't stand. Since the convincing didn't work I tried the next thing that came to mind, running. I had fount these flowers near the cabin we live and I had remembered that it was a type of drug Monty and jasper would take but it only made them knock out instead. I took two and shredded them and put them into her food. She ate it and within an hours time she passed out. After she did I ran, I ran as fast as I could towards Arkadia but once I was about a mile away from the gate I saw an arrow almost hit my leg. I looked back to see Octavia on a horse with a pissed off expression. I haven't seen her that mad ever since I turned her down. " don't you dare move!" I looked in her eyes " you won't shoot me will you, you love me right." "y/n don't make me do this, it's bad enough you ran but to drug me to do it is low." She says through clenched teeth. I tried running and yelling towards the gate going in zig zags but apparently Octavia was more skilled than I thought. She shot me. Right through the shoulder and left me in the ground to bleed. Once she got to me she picked me up and slung me on the horse. I knew she was going to beat me. The abuse was always the worst part of our relationship. She would occasionally get pissed off and start throwing and punching things. She rarely hits me but when she does she has to be pissed, like she is now. I was almost unconscious when I was slung onto our bed. " none of this would have happened had you not ran away." She pulled out a dagger and set it on the fire. " What happened to "I'll always love you O"? What happened to that Y/n" I just whimpered from the wood still logged in my arm. "Don't worry I'll get it out, but it's gonna hurt and so is your punishment." She took the red hot knife off the fire, she set it aside as she told me to breathe. Once I took my first deep breath in she broke the arrow in half and pulled each end out of my arm. I screamed, I had to bite my lip from the horrible pain. She took the hot knife next and put it on each side of my wounds closing the skin by burning it. I could smell my own flesh and blood burning. Once she was done she wrapped my shoulder and told me to get on my back. It was a struggle but I did as told. "This is gonna be your punishment ok." I didn't even get to see what it was but it was something sharp piercing my skin writing letter on it. I screamed so loudly into the pillow as she wrote. Once she was done she took the blood from my back and smeared it on her face, enjoying how it coated her skin. I looked back at her in terror, wondering how she became this way. She chuckled snd went to go wash her face. When she came back she was naked, I could see everything. Including her member I've only felt but never seen. *SMUT WARNING* she came and went behind me as I was still on my stomach. She pressed her make body onto my Own as I felt her whisper in my ear "when will you let me have you?" I didn't respond so she continued " I know you wanted me in the past, why don't you want me now hm. I've waited so patiently." Maybe if I give it to her she'll cool down, I hate the idea but an angry Octavia is something I can't deal with especially with injuries. I just nodded my head and she paused not expecting my answer " is that a yes babygirl?" She says excited "yes" I say softly, she gets off me and I suddenly feel a burning sensation on my back. " shshhh I'm just cleaning it up, I want you to be comfortable." Once she's done with my back she turns me over as gently as she can on my side. She kisses me, it seemed like it was filled with all her love for me ......and obsession. She laid her head on mine " just tell me you love me." She whispers. I hate it, so bad but the truth is I still do. Somewhere deep down she is the same O beneath the floor. I let some tears trickle " I do, I do love you." She smiles and kisses my face and tears. " I'm gonna take care of you, don't worry." I nod my head before she puts me back on my stomach. " I don't want to hurt your back." She says before undressing me. Her hands roam my body as she kisses my neck all the way to my back. She comes up to kiss my lips one more time. I feel her align herself with me. Without warning, she puts the tip in slowly putting the rest of her in as well. I gasp for air as she deflowers me, I never expected the pain to feel like this. " god " I hear her groan. She lays her body gently on mine so she can go deeper and hold me. I whimper as I feel her start to move. " are you okay baby" I nod my head even though it still hurts. She starts to speed up making me adjust to her size. The pain I once had was replaced with slight pleasure but it still hurt. I moaned her name while she kept her steady and deep thrusts. I felt her twitch inside me and she groped my boobs to try and steady herself " oh god I love you so much y/n" I just whimpered in response which she didn't like, she sped up her thrusts and said, " say you love me back." I just kept whimpering as I felt her twitch inside me again. Her thrust started to become hard and fast as she demanded I say that I loved her " come on say it" she kept at her merciless speed. She gripped my neck from behind "it's only three words damn it" she kept slamming in me as I felt my walls tighten. Once I couldn't take her slamming anymore I came on her dick " I love you o" I moaned, once she heard that I felt her dick twitch twice before I felt something fill me up. After 5 minutes she pulled out and wrapped herself and me in a blanket holding me close. "I love you too Y/n."

(Authors note)
Thanks for reading and until next time see you nuggets