9: Meeting

(Y/ns pov )
I was standing behind Indra along with Octavia as we discussed the mountain men with The commander. They were talking until Lexa acknowledged me "Y/n what do you think we should do about the matter" everyone looked at me " I believe we need to figure out there motive, I believe they can't survive the radiation outside their suits or where ever they live. If they can't survive outside we automatically have the upper hand ." Lexa gives me a nod and continues to come up with a plan. I look at octavia and she's looking at me intensely. I whisper I love you to only for her to scoff and look away. I wonder what's her problem. After the meeting we both were informed that we will have to go to Ark station where the sky people were. Indra came outside with us " tell the sky people this is an equal threat to us both and be clear that we aren't going to let these people stay for long". "We got it Indra" she nodded her head and went back into the temple. We settled on top of our horses all of the food and weapons we needed for the trip from Polis to Ark station. While we were trotting towards ark station Octavia decided to talk "so you and Lexa huh?" " what about Lexa and I" she scoffed and looked ahead "what's wrong octavia? What did I do?" " you obviously like her more than me" I looked at her like she was crazy "Octavia she's my friend your.....different" she looks at me " how different cause you don't show it" " I love you, you know this" she looks at me then keeps her head forward. After a day and a half we finally reach Arkadika. The sky people have really advanced this time around. The gates were huge then the ship itself was placed in the middle. I heard shouting from guards "STOP RIGHT THERE" I get off my horse " I am Y/n this is Octavia, Bellamys sister!!" I heard yelling from behind the gate and saw the gate open. Only to reveal Bellamy Blake, he ran to Octavia and held her tight. They were always close siblings. I look ahead and there's most of the 100, first person I see is Clarke who I somewhat knew but she still ran to me and gave me a hug welcoming me to Arkadia. I felt eyes burning the back of my head. I know it's Octavia. I walk into Arkadia while they follow behind me, I see monty,jasper, Harper, Miller and everyone else there as well. Even Kane and Jaha. I walk over to Kane and stare him down ready for pounce on him, he's the reason we were sent to the ground along with Jaha. They are the reason Octavia had to be sent here and her mother floated! I grabbed him by his collar " if it wasn't an emergency I would gut you like a fish right now but we have more important discussions to have besides your death!" I let him go and go into the little bit of what was a space ship. I felt a hand on my shoulder when I was wondering around for a private place to talk. I turn around and it's the Blake siblings, Bellamy was the first to speak " we should go to the meeting room, it's down there at the end of the hall." I nodded my head and they followed me. Once we were seated, octavia was sitting right beside me looking at me sternly. " why did Clarke hug you like that, it was almost as if she missed you." I rolled my eyes, here we go again I thought " O she's just a friend, I only got to spend a couple days with her on the ground before the grounders took me." Bellamy pipped up " Speaking of the grounders, why are you with them and less to say why did you drag my little sister into it." " bell I can talk for myself-" "I want to hear her reason O, why abandon us for our enemy." I looked at him and sighed " Bellamy that day on the hunting trip your saw me, you saw me get taken and we were BOTH in that cell together,  I sacrificed my well being for the hope that the people will have a leader and Octavia will have her brother back. I never meant to stay with the grounders, I'm under a treaty oath where I'm now apart of Trikru, after all they could of killed me. And for you sister she wanted to come, i didn't want her to be in harms way but she wouldn't take no for an answer no matter how hard I tried!" He looked down and mumbled and apology. I turn my attention to the table and then I hear footsteps coming into the room. Kane,Jaha, Clark's mother, Clark,Octavia,Bellamy and I sat there until I spoke up looking at Kane. "The grounders are making a offer for you, they are willing to have temporary peace with you in order to see what our new rivals are, the mountain men." Kane looked confused " The mountain men? Are they grounders, or a different type of grounder?" " No, I encountered one while hunting and well they are more advanced technology wise, I believe they can't survive the radiation outside since the man was wearing a suite." "Why do these people pose a threat?" " They dont, not yet at least. We just want to know what they're intentions are." Kane nods. After the meeting we stayed and talked to the remaining people left from the 100. I was holding onto Octavia while Clarke and Bellamy were talking about everything that happened during there time on the space ship. I would've never thought I could still be alive.