23:News

(Octavias pov)
After the bodies had been escorted out. The worst news hadn't come yet. My brother Bellamy, he explained how he's going back up to space. I'm too worried about him. It's killing me I'm anxious. He gave me the speech about how he knows I'm going to be a good leader. I can't help it anymore, no matter how much I don't like him, I still love him. " I love you big brother, it took me the end of the world to say it." I chuckled before he could answer the computer screen started to glitch no no no no no " Bell- do you hear me???" The radio went silent and I started to tear up " may we meet again." I pulled myself together as Indra gave me another speech about leadership. Indra presented the commanders head piece. I went outside wearing it. Everyone turned to me "This is it we're all that remains left of the human race. I won't lie to you the next five years won't be easy. I promise you if we stay together we will rise." Then the sounds outside were heard. People started to scream as you could hear primfya coming over the bunker. I started to calm the crowd down before I remembered Y/n. I put Indra in charge and ran out of the arena into our headquarters. She was wrapped up crying while holding her stomach. My poor babies, they don't deserve this. I stripped off my hard armor and laid on the bed with her, intertwining our fingers as she sobbed quietly. The rumbling only increased but I kept telling her everything is fine and that I'm never going to let anything happen to the both of them.  After 2 hours of pure rumbling she had gotten quite. I saw her resting peacefully with a tear stained face. It only made me want to protect her even more seeing her like this, I couldn't take it. It was too much in too little time. I just continued to cuddle her until the next morning came.
( Timeskip a couple of week)
(Y/ns pov)
I was laying down on our bed...again. Octavia won't hardly let me leave this room, she even sawed down the corners of our furniture to make sure I won't hit anything. I had been taking in everything that has happened in the course of these couple of weeks into hell. The choosing of people, multiple deaths, octavia, Bellamy leaving and the child. It was just too much emotional strain. I caressed my pregnant stomach until I felt a pang then something wet. I looked down and it was water in between my legs. My water broke.....my water broke!!!! " OCTAVIA!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. She barged in with her sword drawn ready to kill whatever had made me scream for her. When she had checked the room and seen everything was clear until she looked over to me. She dropped her sword and yelled for the guards to get the doctor. I was sweating and in immense pain. " ARTG" I screamed as the contraction hit me Octavia hurried to my side and shushed me " shh it's gonna be okay baby just breathe." She said this as she carried me to the bathtub where I'm going to have to give birth at. I must of looked horrified because she kissed my forehead repeatedly " it's okay, it's okay babes. I'm here. " the doctor had came in and looked at me. It was Abby " Okay y/n I'm going to need you to take your pants off so we can get started." I saw Octavia clench her jaw " what did you say-" she was about to say but I punched her. She stopped her sentence and just continued to help me take my pants and underwear off. I spread my legs apart and waited for Abby to tell me what's happening. Octavia still looked like she hated the idea that Abby was looking at me partially naked. I just took hold of her hand and squeezed it. She smiled a bit but went back to looking serious. Abby came back up and started to talk about how I'll need to start pushing. The first one was hard as fuck. I kept holding Octavias hand for dear life. I had pushed for nearly 45 minutes until we heard a scream but the thing was Abby said that that wasn't the only baby in there.....twins... how did we not know I was having twins. One of them was out, a girl, now we just have to push for the second one.
(Time jump to after birth)
After pure hell of pushing my children out they were finally here. Octavia couldn't help but sob especially since it was just Abby, her and I. She was so happy to see our little boy and girl, but we still haven't came up with names yet. Between her ruling the arenas and becoming commander she hasn't had much time. We both decided while looking at them for a while that they were going to be named Aiden and Amber. Octavia held Amber while I was holding Aiden. It turned out I carried Octavia duplicates for 9 months. They looked a lot like Octavia except for the eye shape and nose, that was me. The two babies slept peacefully as Abby started to explain how we should hold them and when to feed them. Afterwards, I had thanked Abby for her services and bid her a goodbye leaving Octavia and I alone. Octavia had already cleaned me up and gotten me fresh clothes. I hadn't know but octavia was prepared for the babies cause she had ordered for baby things like cribs, blankets, bottles and clothes to be made for the kids in advance. Since we had no way of knowing if it was going to be a boy or a girl she made them produce both type of products which ended coming in handy. I wouldn't have thought she would have cared that much but apparently I was wrong. She looked at them as if they were her life and started to whisper sweet nothings to both of them equally. After they had both fallen completely asleep we had both tucked them into their cribs in our room. I had laid down on the bed on my side exhausted from everything. I felt a pair of slender yet strong arms wrap around me. Then I heard a slight" I love you" before going to sleep.

This is when things were okay and livable.....but the next 6 years would be absolute hell for all of us. Unfortunately, the main one that would succumb to madness is Octavia.