1:The ark

(Octavia pov)
Today was the day I finally got out. I get to be able to see the rest of the ark instead of some dusty underground floor board. I've been talking to this girl from the crack in the wall ever since I was 6, she's very nice and I can imagine she's pretty as well but possibly the day is the day I'm going to finally see her. Her names Y/n, she's my only friend I've ever had beside my brother, Bellamy. I heard the floorboard move above my head cutting off my thoughts only to see my brother looking down at me smiling. " You ready to go kiddo" I smiled at him reaching for his hand as he helped me out of the floorboard. I was only allowed to go out of the floorboard when the coast was clear and there was no one near our pod. I dusted myself off and I turned towards Bellamy, "so where are we going"
I asked excitedly he smiled and raised up a hand made mask made from plastic and tape. " well little sister your going to go to the masquerade dance." I smiled brightly putting the mask on and hugging him "thanks bell" "no problem, now let's go before you miss it!" I walk beside him out of our pod and near the main corridor of the ark. He bent down to my ear and said " don't act shy just act normal I'll be over there in that corner if you need me."As he points to his spot. I nod and before he goes I grab his shoulder " do you think Y/n will be here?" I asked, he hummed and pointed to a guard who was tall standing near the corner of the room watching everyone else. I make my way to the dancing bodies in the room slightly pushing in order to reach the corner of the room where the girl was standing. Once I got to her I was about to say something until she cut me off " well if it isn't the one and only octavia Blake." She says smiling down at me I smiled back giving her a hug. "I thought I would never be able to see you." "Me neither" I pulled away. She ruffles my hair and says " so how did you get here Blake." "My brother" she hums and gives Bellamy a quick nod in which he returns. Before I could say anything else to her I see her general come up to her which she straightens her posture and looks at him. "Hello general" she says in a monotone voice " Hello Miss. Y/L (last name), I see your enjoying your time here chatting instead of keeping post." She clears her throat " I guess so sir, sorry sir" he nods and looks down at me before saying " who may you be? Your not a familiar face I've seen before" I go to answer but Y/n replies for me " Her name is Octavia sir, she doesn't get out much"  "I believe she can talk for herself soldier" she keeps quite waiting for my answer. " I am Octavia sir, Octavia Blake" he looks confused by my answer "Blake. Is that so" "yes sir" " how did you get here Blake?" Y/n tries to interject " sir I believe it's time for her to go-" he holds up his hand " Please answer the question Miss.Blake" I start to get nervous once Y/n starts to clench her fist and clench her jaw. I stutter my response " m-my b-brother brought me here sir" he looks at me with wide eyes and goes to pull his walkie talkie out but Y/n punches him to the floor and takes my hand running toward Bellamy who is near the exit. " BELLAMY TAKE HER AND RUN!!" She yells handing me to Bellamy who started to run and when I looked back I saw Y/n being tased and restrained to the floor as more guards run our way. "Bell we have to go back-" "no we can't O come on !!" He grabs my arms and yanks me down the hallway trying to find a place to hide me. This was unfortunate because the guards came from both sides of the hall blocking them both telling us to freeze.