19: Conclave pt 1

(Y/ns pov)
Today is the day of the conclave. It has been exactly 4 weeks since Octavia had shot Lincoln in the head. It was so much emotion in the moment I had blacked out and Clarke had to take me to medic while Bellamy confronted and locked up Octavia in a cell.

(Flashback)
(Clarke pov)
All of a sudden I felt some weight on me. Y/n had fainted, I picked her up and took her to medic straight to my mom. " Mom!!" " Yes Clarke WHATS wrong" " Y/n has fainted" " I'm guessing this has something to do with Octavia? Also what was all that ruckus outside about?" "Octavia shot Lincoln" " She did what!?" I just nodded "he's gone isn't he." I nodded again in confirmation. " It's a shame this poor girl has to put up with Octavia, her and this child. It'll be no good for them when they are constantly near Octavia and her rage." " I know mom but one problem at a time" my mother followed the normal procedure and checked everything like her vitals and she reported that they were all fine. The cause of her fainting was pure stress and anguish. The baby was also fine and healthy. " she'll need to stay here for some time and make sure you keep her company for when she does wake up. It'll be a shock to her all over again, also try and keep a good distance between her and Octavia. I'm pretty sure after what she did this time she may not want her near here or her baby." I nodded my head. My mother left to deal with other patients and I just sat there and looked at y/n. This is the first time I've seen her ever look this peaceful. I just hope Octavia doesn't give her anymore grief before something bad happens that she can't handle.
(Bellamy pov)
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU O!!!" " HE WANTED HER BELLAMY, SHE IS MINE AND I HAVE TO PROTECT HER." I locked the jail cell. She looked at me for a while before saying " Let me see her, she'll understand why I did it." " no she won't O, you and I both know that." " he deserved what he got!" " He didn't deserve death o, you need serious help.....wheres my little sister?" She just looked at me with a blank stare " she's gone." I backed away from the cage slowly and went to the medic to check up on Y/n.
(Flashback over)
I haven't seen Octavia since that day she killed Lincoln. I refused to see her. She even begged for me to come out so she could just see me and I still didn't comply. What she did was horrific and beast like. Octavia wasn't the same girl I knew on the Ark. She was no longer the girl under the floor board. She was truly Skairipa.
Octavia had made slight amends with her brother but it's very slim to none since Bellamy had enough of her foolishness. He had said that Octavia had wished for me to be the first one inside the bunker and to wait for her in the main headquarters where we will stay. I find it very funny that she seems so confident while talking but truly I saw right threw her facade. Before I had headed to the quarters where the bunker was I had watched Octavia come out from her corner looking nervous. She had scouted her surrounding but was looking extra hard for something. Bellamy was standing beside me as he watched his sister " she's looking for you". I just hummed in response and watched as the horn was blown signaling that the tournament had begun......
To be continued

(Authors note)
I hate when authors say to be continued because ya know....that's a cliffhanger which is such a dick move but I'm doing it so that makes me a fat hypocrite. Love yall❤️