10: The mountain men

(Y/ns pov)
It had been a month and all hell broke loose. Most of the 100 were captured my the mountain men and Arkadia is mindlessly roaming around looking for them, even Lincoln came along. While they are doing that I've been keeping a very close eye on Octavia. I wasn't going to loose her during this war. Lexa and Clarke have became well acquainted with each other. Within the time of them becoming acquainted a boy named Finn( who i hardly knew) died in order for the alliance to even begin. I noticed the pain in that Raven girls eyes, I didn't want to feel that with Octavia. I was currently looking through the woods for some food to bring back to the camp. I saw a rather large deer that looked to be not irradiated. I hid behind a tree and slowly proceeded my attack. I didn't get very far cause once I got up from the log I had got hit with a dart? I was able to let out a scream but soon was overtaken by my own drowsiness. I fell onto the dirt and the last thing I saw was a white rubber suite.

(Octavias pov)
It had been awhile since Y/n had left to get food and I was starting to get worried. I went over to Bellamy " where do you think she is Bell?" " I don't know O? Maybe she just having a hard time carrying the food back here." " I should probably go after her" "No O, I can't have you going out into the dark like that. She'll be fine, she's a strong girl." I nodded my head before saying " If she isn't here in the next hour I'm going out there bell." I walked away back to my pod within Arkadia where Y/n and I shared a room. I sat on our bed and engulfed myself in her blanket she brought from her cabin. I snuggled into the blanket and decided to take a quick nap after all the work I had been doing.

(Y/ns pov)
I felt a stinging pain in my neck and my vision was blurred. I could see gray stone walls and people in white coats and a man in a suite. He came up to me and chuckled. " A fresh grounded" he looked at my arms then trailed his eyes up and down my body, I felt disgusted. He turned back to the people in the white coats " this one is strong and tall she will do great as a reaper." I struggled in the chains, I could feel them slightly getting looser as I kept struggling in them. A woman in a white coat came up to me and cupped my face "shhht this won't hurt that badly" I kicked her in her stomach making her tumble backwards "your right, she'll do great as a reaper." She comes towards me where I can't attack her and puts a needle in my neck. When she pushed in the substance into my neck I felt a agonizing feeling all over. Pure burning of my skin it felt like and it released some adrenaline as well. The outcome was nice but the pain was horrible. I calmed down as the drug settled in me and the people walked out of the compound.