16: Sickness

(Y/ns pov)
It's been a while since Octavia and I first time together. Since then she's given me space and more freedom to roam but not to far of course. I spend my time either bent over on a toilet throwing up or in the garden working. I've been getting very sick lately and I'm scared to let Octavia see what's happening to me. Cause I know exactly what it is, pregnancy. I missed my period three times in a row. I haven't been able to keep down half the food I eat and I get slight back pains, the only thing is you can't really tell I'm pregnant. I hardly have gained any weight but my stomach is developing a bump. I don't plan on telling Octavia anytime soon, she's been getting pissy lately because of all the messages she's receiving from Arkadia and Tondc. Lexa has even once tried to reach out to us which Octavia immediately declined. It was until today when I was working on the corn that 3 people with weapons showed up. They started to talk in their language which I understood, I had asked them what they wanted and why they were here. They simply replied your skaikru. I had explained that i am both Trikru and Skaikru, thanks to Lexa that is. They shook their heads and offered me something. It was a blue clearish looking chip with the infinity sign on it. " what do you want me to do with this?" " Eat it." The lady in the middle commanded, I took a couple steps backwards. Just on cue when I was starting to become afraid Octavia comes out of the house sword in hand. " Leave." She said in a demanding voice. "Tigamou" the lady shouted to the other two as they drew their swords. Octavia looks at me, she's telling me to run or escape. So that's what I did I ran away as fast as I could until all I heard were the screams of  the men and women that tried to attack Octavia. I went back to her just to see a pile of dead bodies and her stained sword along with her face covered in blood. She saw me and dropped the sword, " im sorry" she whispers before opening her arms up to me. I slowly walk towards her and let her hug me. She kisses the top of my head saying she's going to become better. After our little moment she urgently carried me inside explaining what Arkadia had said through the walkie talkie. Apparently there's people with these clear chips and they want them to take them, you either do it or die. I quickly packed the rest of my stuff before putting the chip in my pocket. We decided to head to Arkadia since it's less populated than Tondc and Octavia wouldn't have to worry about Lexa but she would have to worry about Lincoln and Bellamy.  When we finally reached the doors of Arkadia our horses were tired and sluggish. We yelled our names to the guards and they opened the gate. We dragged our horses in there and were greeted by one familiar face, Bellamy Blake. He looked pissed by relieved. He went up to O and hugged her tightly before asking "where have you been!! I've been looking for you both for weeks now!!!" " I had to get her away from here Bell it's not good for her here." " he just sighed and went to hug me next but was stopped by Octavias hand on his stomach. " No touching" she calmly replied, bell looked at me and I gave him a sad smile before going to unload our stuff into our old pod. Once we had everything in there Bell had asked me if I was okay because I looked sick and I replied yes before bidding him a goodnight. It didn't seem like he took my response but he left it alone anyway. It's been hours since I lasted puked and it's starting to get to me. I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up quite violently. I think Octavia heard cause there was a knock on the door. " Just a minute" I yelled out then a voice I wasn't expecting replied " It's me, bell" . I sighed in relief so at least Octavia won't find out. I got cleaned up and opened the door to reveal Bell. " I know something up Y/n" I just looked away as he told me to sit on the bed while he sat in the chair. " I know this is a weird question but tell me, have you and O ........yknow  ........done it yet. " I nodded my head. " did she use protection?" I shook my head no and he lets outa big sigh covering his face. After a while he just asked me straight up " are you pregnant?" I broke down on that question " I think I am bell" I cried out. " have you told her yet" I shook my head. " You know Octavia can be vicious some times but she's always wanted kids and a family, specially you. Even when we were younger she would tell me how much she liked the girl next door. She would plan out your guys house together and say how many kids you would have." It almost made me cry recalling our childhood. It's been so long since I've actually thought of it. " it's okay to tell her, she'll love you just the same or even more." Once he gets done saying that Octavia comes back in the room seeing us sitting. " what is this about!?" Bell looked at me and I nodded "y/n would like to tell you something o." Octavia looked at me and said "what is it babe, you can tell me especially if you told Bellamy first!" I stuttered but it came out " I-I'm pregnant" she looked at me with wide eyes before almost falling over. She had to hold onto the door to keep steady. " Your sure?" She said  I nodded and her face turned into a very happy smile which was almost scary. She practically tackled me and peppered me with kisses. She kissed my lips hard and hugged me " I love you so much!!! I knew you were the one, I knew it!!" She looked down at my stomach and rubbed it. I didn't notice but Bellamy had already left. Octavia was crying tears of joy while stroking my belly softly. " We will go to Abby first thing in the morning."