12: the plan

(Octavias pov)
I wasn't able to sleep for more than an out last night. I needed to go and rescue her. I went to someone I though I never would I need someone to help me convince Indra to talk to Lexa. I went to Lincoln tent early in the morning, I explained everything that happened and how I needed his help. Before he continued with Y/n he informed me those rouge grounders are called reapers, he doesn't know how they became that way but he understands that they weren't always like that. I decided to go to Kane rather than Bellamy because knowing him he would probably ask why I was outside the walls rather why Y/n has been captured.
(Y/ns pov)
I can't think. Hardly. All that goes through my mind is Octavia and that fucking shot. That.... great shot. I felt my body shiver at the thought of having my next fix. I hear the door open and that doc guy with the suite comes in with the shot " well we'll well.....your stronger than I thought,  but nonetheless you want this don't you?" Waving the shoot tauntingly in my face. I growled at him, I sounded like an animal. He smacked his lips and put the shot on the floor near my feet. " well go and get it" he turned around and headed out the door. I wanted nothing more than to rip his head off but right now I need that shot first.

(Octavias pov)
I need her. I'm starting to lose it. I talked with Kane and he refused to go out to get her saying "we need a rational strategy". I don't give a damn about strategy. I want my girl back. I heard that apparently mount weather had taken a couple more than just the 100. Or at least what was left of it. Including Monty and Jasper. Even Bellamy a made a big deal out of it. But even then Kane still stood by his rule. No interfering. The hell with that.  I gathered a team including my brother and Lincoln to sneak out and try to get into mount weather.

( time skip to when Bellamy gets in mount weather)
(Bellamy pov)
I was currently sliding through a air vent trying to find which room was the room they were hiding my friends in. I look down to through a vent to see people running around frantic along with the door barricaded. I busted the vent with my shoe and made my self known. Everyone gasped at the arrival of myself. I hugged them before telling them what the plan was. After that they gave me a boost back up to the vent and I went on my way to find the Reaper cells. I finally got to the cells and I could clearly see Y/n sweating profusely looking at a shot on the ground. I looked around the room to make sure no one else was there before breaking the vent open. I crawled out and saw Y/ns dazzled eyes that also looked frantic. She looked like a wild animal. I quickly took the shot from the ground and smashed it. She growled loudly before moving a lot in the barred chair she was in. I went to her and started to undo her straps " Y/n listen to me we don't have enough time!! Octavia is waiting for you and so are the others!" Once I mentioned Octavia she stopped struggling and looked like she was trying to control herself. " O-oct- octavia" I nodded my head " she's been looking for you Y/n, we need to get back to her. Just follow me." Before we could even get down the hallway where the safety points were at a couple guards started to come down the hallway. There's no way they wouldn't recognize Y/n as a reaper. Before I could turn the corner they had already spotted us. I quickly hid us both around the corner running in the opposite direction they were. That was until I heard foot steps and the scream of men . I looked back to see a sight I thought wasn't possible. My sister. Killing. She slid toward the other guards slitting his throat before slitting the man she made trip.

She looked at me and Y/n before smiling. "Baby" she said before burying her face into Y/ns neck. She turned towards me and hugged me tightly. "Thank you big brother."

"No problem O, now get out of here. It's gonna be chaotic." She nodded her head before returning to Y/n. She held her up and took her down the way she came.

(Octavias pov)
I finally got her back. But she was weak, she could hardly hold herself up. "Come here baby, it's gonna be fine" "O-Octavia" "yeah it's me, just keep on walking, will be able to go home." I saw Lincoln on the other side running up to us. " hey y/n" "less talking help her." He nodded before picking her body up bridal style before jogging out the entrance with me by his side.

(Y/ns pov)
Blur. Shot. Octavia. The three things I saw before I passed out. I felt my body being placed on a soft surface. I couldn't open my eyes due to the lack of sleep I had. I slowly drifted into darkness. Once I finally had the strength to wake up I saw her. My girl. "Hey baby" she had tears in her eyes. I stuttered out a hi before she broke down. Even though I could tell she was happy.

She held my head while she gave me a kiss. " I missed you so much babe" I could only mumble or grunt as my responses. I was still weak from all the shots I had been given. "I know your a little weak right now but you'll be fine later on, ok. I nodded my head before feeling drowsy again. She straddled my waist and laid her head on my chest as my body started to relax.