13:obessesive

(Y/ns pov) TRIGGER WARNING( SEXUAL ASSULT)
Ever since I have returned from mount weather, Octavia has been on my case about everything. What I eat, who I hang with and where I'm at. She said she wasn't taking the chance of losing me again. She even snuck a walki talki out from the supplies room just for me. I would be flattered by the attempts to keeping me safe if she wasn't so aggressive with it. I heard her voice calling out from the walki talki, I only was hunting for some food in the nearby woods but even then she has to know. " Y/n? Y/n!! Where are you! I told you not to leave the panel!!!" I rolled my eyes and picked up the walkie "im just hunting Octavia, everything is fine." I heard silence before she asked "where are you" in a threatening voice. "I'm in the woods near the camp o" I didn't hear anything besides that before I went resuming about my day. I heard footsteps and immediately turned around to see Octavia stomping angrily toward me.  When she reached me I was about to speak before I had received a smack to the cheek. I was left stunned and hurt by the gesture since it sent me to the ground.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING OUT HERE ALONE!! I TOLD YOU TO TELL ME WHERE YOU GO AT ALL TIMES!!" I looked at her with fear in my eyes "o" "come here" she growled

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING OUT HERE ALONE!! I TOLD YOU TO TELL ME WHERE YOU GO AT ALL TIMES!!" I looked at her with fear in my eyes "o" "come here" she growled. She picked me up by my hair and brought me face to face with her. She whispered something that I could barley hear " your gonna get it" my eyes widen as she dragged me by my hair back to the panel in Arkadia. "Octavia I'm sorry! Just stop!" She ignored me while we went to the secluded part of the ship since everyone was staring at us. (TRIGGER WARNING BEGINNING) She through me into the panel making me land on top of the bed. "Your gonna regret disobeying me" she says and then pounces on top of me. I try and pry of her hands but she's relentless. Lately Octavia has been wanting me in a different way, in a sexual way I mean. Every other time I turned her down she respected my decision but I guess not today. Her hands roughly grabbed my boobs while she kissed me aggressively. She hardly let me breathe until she pulled away to take off my clothes. "O STOP" she still ignored me as I felt her getting hard. She kissed my neck whispering "everything is going to be fine" while ripping my shirt open to fondle me. (TRIGGER WARNING ENDING)I was about to start screaming until the door to the room opened revealing a shocked and disturbed Lincoln. He quickly pried Octavia off me as she yelled at him to let her go "SHES MY GIRL I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!!!GET OFF ME" he kept her still why looking at me " y/n run". I didn't need another warning I bolted out of the room with most of my clothing torn or unbuttoned. I kept running until I bumped into someone my height,Bellamy. He stood there shocked and concerned because of my appearance "Y/n what happened?" " your sister happened" she furrowed his eyebrows and lead me to the clothing pod for some more clothes. Once we were there he asked "what happened" I felt disgusted trying to explain it to him " I went out to go hunting but she didn't know where I was and she said I needed to learn a lesson and well this happened." I pointed to the obvious hickeys and torn clothes. He just looked broken by the idea that his little sister could do such a thing. He left me to change and when I had just gotten finished I heard loud footsteps coming near the pod. " You need to go!" Bellamy demands and then the voice speaks up and I recognize it " Bellamy she's my girl ok, now let me through before I hurt you" Bellamy didn't budge while I stayed in the pod. She decided to speak from outside the pod " Y/n/n come out baby, I'm sorry for what I did. I'll never do it again I promise and I love you. So just come out and we can talk about it." I muster the courage " go away Octavia" "baby just-" " Octavia just go away please" I heard her huff and walk away from the panel. Bellamy asked If I was okay before saying she's out of sight. I come out the pod and hug him thanking him. " I'll find out what's wrong with O don't worry about it." "Thanks bell" I let go of him and walk down to where I though Lincoln would be and soon enough there he was, the only thing different was that his lip was busted and he had a cut on his cheek. I sighed because I knew who it was from, I picked up the med kit and started to clean up his injuries. He gave me a sad smile and I gave him one back. Once I left Lincoln's pod I went to my own. Octavia wasn't there so that left me with some reassurance. I sat on our shared bed and started to drift asleep. I was woke Idk how many hours later by body weight on top of me and a sharp object on my cheek. I opened my eyes and back staring at me with love and craziness was Octavia. " Your gonna regret helping him and running away from me" she says as she tilts the sharp object near my cheek some more applying more pressure than before. She leans down and gives me a sickly nice kiss before getting off of me and leaving the pod. What. the .hell.