18: beginning of hell

(Y/ns pov)
Everything. Has. Gone. To. Shit. Absolute shit to be exact. The chip pandemic has gotten worse and even some people within our own camp have started to take it. Tondc is over flowing with Chippers and Lexa is starting to lose control. The gang has been finding multiple clues to how we can prevent this and even Murphy who I thought wasn't capable of doing anything right stepped up. Ever since he was released from that house he went straight back to Arkadia Telling us all about how Allie this Ai chip was going to take over, EVERYTHING. Besides the world practically ending my pregnancy has been going well, I'm currently 4 months pregnant. Since we don't have the correct equipment Abby told us we won't know the gender until our baby is born. Now for Octavia on the other hand she has been helping out with Clark and Bellamy and the others in order to prepare for Praimfaya. They are looking for a bunker to hold us in but Lexa has intervened saying we should have a tournament or a conclave in order to see who wins the bunker. Everybody outraged saying that if Skaikru fount it we keep it, I can't help but feel sorry for the grounder family's that may not be able to survive. After all a part of me still belongs to Trikru. But for right now I'll have to just pay attention to my baby, they are my main priority. I waddled my way over to the dining hall where I see Kane playing chess by himself. I smiled and sat across from the older man. "Hey Kane" " Hello Y/n how are you and the baby doing?" "Great" " That's good, so how have things been going with Octavia." " Great shes a lot more stable when she's here." " That's good." " So do you mind if I join you in a game of chess." " No I don't mind at all" he chuckled before letting me start it off.
Once I got done playing chess with Marcus I headed toward the council room where Bellamy, Clarke and Octavia were. I knocked on the door, "is everything going okay?". They all looked at me and I could see that their faces were clouded with conflict. Octavia looked at me and just sighed before sitting down. Bellamy was the first to speak up " about the conclave..." "yes, have you chosen the person who will represent Skaikru? I was originally thinking Lincoln but most likely Indra will choose him." " Yeah about that Y/n, we have all agreed that Octavia will be the one to fight in the conclave." When my ears heard that I couldn't  help but be lost. I looked at Octavia who was looking at me worried about my reaction. " you can't go and leave me with this child and possibly be killed in some tournament O" I said in disbelief. She rubbed her eyes before looking at me " that did cross my mind but I need to make sure you are in that bunker Y/n, I need to make sure you and my people are okay." I looked over to Bellamy " Surely you can go into the conclave or someone I mean your going up against skilled grounders twice the size of Octavia, she won't stand a chance." Octavia scoffed " Have you forgotten how skilled I am?". I looked at Clarke " Surely you guys can find someone else?" " We can't, time is running out and compared to all of us Octavia is the most fit to go into the tournament, she knows the tactics and ways of many grounders which she could use to her advantage." I still wasn't believing what I was hearing. " and what if she's doesn't win, what happens then?!" " we die."

(Time skip to a couple of days before the conclave)
Octavia has been getting very anxious and impatient recently due to the tournament. She has been training like crazy and even decided to get tips from Lincoln which I may have forced her too. I just want her to be prepared to whatever the grounders may throw her way. I was cooking for myself when I heard a lot of rustling and shouting outside from a crowd of people. I turned off the "stove" and headed outside where I saw Lincoln kneeling while Octavia held a gun to his head. I stared at the both of them in horror as everyone was trying to calm down Octavia. I pushed threw a crowd of people to the front where I shouted at Octavia. " OCTAVIA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" She just clenched her jaw and held the gun firmly to Lincoln's head. She turned her head towards me " this scumbag said he was in love with you and he would take you away from me" Lincoln looked at me " I was trying to get her angry to see how good her fighting skills were when she's emotionally invested. She just took it too far." Octavia growled "Shut the fuck up." , I calmly got closer to her " Octavia listen to me, what he said was a mistake. Let. Him. Go."  She just huffed " is that even my child!?" She said with such venom in her voice. I was taken aback by the question. I scoffed in disbelief " Octavia of course it is, why wouldn't it be?!" " I don't know you guys have always been awfully close to eachother!?! I knew all this time you guys would start liking eachother! It's no wonder he was so protective over you, but what he doesn't understand is that your mine!" " He knows that Octavia he was just trying to make you angry please put the gun down." " I can't have you looking at someone else y/n" " baby ple-" before I could even get the last word out, there was a loud bang that even the bird flew away to the sound. I saw Lincoln's once loving eyes become dim as his body hits the muddy ground. Everyone around me was screaming and moving while I just stood there looking at one of my dearest friends who had survived and helped me all the time only to be shot dead by the person I hate and love. I went down to my knees as tears welled up in my eyes, I leaned on his shoulder and sobbed as the red liquid covered my skin. I'm guessing Bellamy and Clarke had came out cause I heard him yelling at  Octavia. " O WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" the siblings were yelling as Bellamy dragged her away from me.  I could feel Clarke trying to lift me off of Lincoln as I cried into her shoulder. If it wasn't between the shock of losing a friend and my girlfriends screams to get away from him, it just sent me into a lightheaded state that in total lead me to black out.

(Authors note)
My bitxh bum is back and hopefully I'll stay true to what I say and actually update frequently.