4: becoming one

(Y/ns pov)
It's been a couple weeks and I've fount out that the girl in the corner named "lexa" was apparently the commander of the grounders. She's treat me well but to Bellamy not so much. I heard the gate open and heard them speak in their language before picking us up and dragging us down to hallway. We were on our knees on the commanders judgment room. " Y/n kom skaikru and Bellamy kom skaikru you are to be judged before the commander. Lexa walks over to us standing in front of us. "You killed two of my men. I'm willing to be kind enough to let you go BUT one of you will stay." I looked at Bellamy and he looked at me "Bellamy you should go" "no-" " they need you, octavia needs you." He looks at me with sorrowful eyes. I looked back at Lexa " I'll stay" she looked at me and continued. " I guess it's settled, lead this man out of polis and to the outskirts immediately!" The grounders picked up Bellamy and dragged him out "Your gonna be fine y/n well come back for you!!" I nodded my head and returned my gaze to Lexa. "Get her up" I was picked up and I hadn't noticed the major height difference between us, I was practically towering over Lexa. "Welcome to polis, Y/n kom trikru."
*some time later*
(Octavias pov)
I haven't left my bed in weeks. They both aren't back and I can't help but think of what danger they could be in. My girl. All in the woods probably by herself. I was going to go outside to get some water when I heard the front gates open. I didn't notice until I heard people exclaiming " Bellamy!!!". I snapped my head back to the gate only to see my brother beaten and hardly looking like he's alive. I run over and push through everyone. When I was met by his strong embrace I held him tightly. I soon let go once I realized Y/n also had to be around. I looked everywhere yet no y/n. I looked back at Bellamy "WHERES y/n" he looked at me "I'm sorry o they still have her." My face hardened by that information.

"Why would you let them have her!!!" I said enraged

"Why would you let them have her!!!" I said enraged. " O please calm down-" I stared at him with wide eyes "I need her Bellamy!" "Well get her back okay!?"

I got close to him " if she doesn't come back I'm going to look for her" I walked off before I could hear his response

I got close to him " if she doesn't come back I'm going to look for her" I walked off before I could hear his response. I will get her back.

(Y/ns pov)
The grounders have been watching me like hawks, constantly. For some odd reason Lexa let me wander in polis as long as I had guards with me. I was walking around when I saw a guy getting beat up near the end of the entrance of polis. I ran over to the people and pushed them off him. "Leave him alone!" The guards backed me up before seeing the mans face. The guards spoke something in Trigedasleng before saying " He's a traitor to trikru which means he's a traitor to all the clans" I looked back at him as he got up from the floor. " thank you" I smiled but before I could say anything else he was dragged out of polis...