14: Crazy

(Y/ns pov)
After my visit from Octavia I didn't leave my pod for hours, I was too afraid. I wish I never made that mistake. At around what I could guess was about 7:00 when the sun was going down I heard my pod open. I looked over to see Octavia who had this gleam in her eyes I didn't recognize. " hey baby" she said sweetly, I didn't respond just sat looking at the corner. " I'm sorry for what I did to you. I just lost control ,you know how it feels to lose control." I felt the bed lean a little which meant she was on it. " tell me you do feel what it is to loose control Y/n" I still stared at the wall. "I have a little gift for you baby" I started to get afraid and scooted away from her. " not that surprise but maybe for another day" she whispered in my ear. She gripped my chin and made me look at her hand that had my "present" in it. It was a syringe. The syringe. It gave me PTSD just looking at that thing. I went to the other end of the bed so fast that I slipped from her grip. "Octavia why do you have that" she just frowned " why are you calling me octavia baby" "just answer the question" " well I knew it had to be hard staying away from it, after all this time." She waved the syringe carelessly in her hand. "I'm not taking that shot Octavia." "Come on baby just one little dose" I licked my lips looking at it, trying to keep my strength with me. She looked like she was getting impatient " so she said "here lemme help you" then she took my arm and shot the whole thing in my arm. I started to feel the effect immediately, I was queasy and drowsy. I was too weak to fight or call for help it almost made everything numb. I felt Octavia wrap her arms around me before kissing my lips softly " were gonna be alright, just trust me." I couldn't hold my heavy eye lids open any longer so I closed them and drifted.

(Octavia pov)
I picked her up and went to the rover that I had parked not to long away from our pod. I payed Y/ns body in there before getting some of her stuff from the pod as well. After everything was packed I got in the rover and drove off to our old house.  It was right near Tondc and Arkadia just in case we needed to go visit one of them. Once we got there Y/n was still passed out so I carried her and her stuff into our small cabin and payed her on our bed. I knew her well enough to know that she wouldn't be happy that I took her away so I tied her to the bed. I laid my head on her chest and just listened to her heart beat as I waited for her to wake up.

(Y/ns pov)
What the hell. I woke up to being in some type of cabin which after later evaluation I remembered was Octavia and I's "middle cabin". Meaning we weren't to far away from Arkadia nor Tondc. I looked to my chest to see her staring at me. "Octavia let me go" she looked at me with an expression I haven't seen before

 "Octavia let me go" she looked at me with an expression I haven't seen before

Hurt. "Why can't you see I'm doing this for us!" " I didn't consent to this Octavia!!" " I know what's best for us." " this is the second time you've done this and you've abused me o, what happened to the girl I knew. Where did she go?" Octavia just stared at me with teary eyes, she's been through a lot but so have all of us. " I don't wanna be with you anymore." Her head snapped so quick I thought she got whip lash. " NO!" She shouted " You won't leave me now or ever Do you hear me." " O-" she kissed me harshly trying to show as much " love" as she could. I didn't kiss back and this made her stay kissing me for some time. She stopped kissing me to say " I'm not gonna stop until you kiss back!" She resumed her assault on my lips. I was loosing air quickly so I kissed her back , we went on for 10 more minutes before she was finally satisfied. She grinned and said "we're gonna be together forever baby!". She kissed my neck softly letting her hands roam my body. " mmm one day, one day " she said before retrieving her hands back. I looked at her " please just untie me" " now why would I do that baby girl." " because you love me" she hums before pulling out a knife cutting my restraints, before I could sit up I had a knife placed to my throat. " do you love me?" " yes" " you didn't mean you wanted to split up did you?" " no baby I love you" she smiled before taking the knife away. " that's my girl now, let's see what we can do with this." I need to escape her.