6: the beginning of skairipa

(Two years later)
(Octavia's pov)
I've been training. Ever since she left. Ever since Bellamy has been keeping an eye on me. I haven't tried to escape since that day. The days she left me her,all alone ,again. This time I'll get her, this time I will make sure she doesn't leave even if she doesn't like it. I've been able to get Bellamy to let me out more. I've been hunting, and walking by myself now since that day. He's trust me more. But unfortunately for him I'm going to have to break his trust. Today I will find her and I will bring her back with me.

(Y/ns pov)
So long story short it's been two years ever since I left octavia at the space ship. I haven't heard or seen of her since. In that time period I've been wandering around with Lincoln until Trikru fount us and under the command of Lexa I've been forced to stay with Trikru. One good thing has came out of it though, I've became a better warrior in fact I've been training with Indra ever since the command was finalized. In that time I've built a name for myself,Trikripa, the death from the woods.Which was kind of weird considering that I haven't killed that many people, if I've counted correctly.... only....55 people. Not that much........ okay maybe it is a lot but it's only been two years, apparently whoever Skairipa is has killed over 70 people in that time. Mostly Trikru, my thing is how did they even get around that easily especially being from The sky people. Even skaikru doesn't know who this person is. But I don't fear this "skairipa" since I have the best of both worlds, half sky person half grounder. What a gift. I was hunting outside of Trikru with some guards near me making sure I didn't run away. " making sure I don't run away huh?" " Commanders orders" " yeah yeah I get it" I sigh before going down to lower ground. As the men follow me I hear one of them scream as the other gurgles. I turn around with my sword drawn ready to strike at whatever was causing the men pain or death. Then I saw who it was, or should I say who she was

She was holding one of the guards down on the ground with a sword to his neck

She was holding one of the guards down on the ground with a sword to his neck. " Octavia what are you doing here?!" She smiled a little before returning back serious " I'm here for you babe" my god I thought to myself. " Octavia let him go, no!" " no way, I'll let him live IF you come with me." I looked at her as if she was crazy. I was trying to protect her from me but here she is creating chaos. " Octavia go home" " not without you" the man under her sword tried to get out but that didn't end well for him.

He picked up his weapon and tried to kill octavia but she was quicker, slashing his body from his shoulder to his hip leaving a deep gash

He picked up his weapon and tried to kill octavia but she was quicker, slashing his body from his shoulder to his hip leaving a deep gash. His body dropped to the ground covering the green grass with dark red liquid. I didn't decided to watch what could happen next, I decided not to fight her. I ran through the woods with my sword in my hand sprinting. I could hear her footsteps behind me as well. It was until I felt a little body force themselves against me pushing me to the ground. I already knew who it was and I tried to pry her off me until i felt a plastic stick looking think so inside my neck. I calmed down instantly seeing the world around me spin. She pushed me on my back " shhh it's gonna be okay it's just some medicine" was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

(Octavias pov)
Finally I got her, now I just have to get her to where that bunker was that Clarke showed me. I grabbed Y/n by her fur coat and dragged her away to the bunker. Once we had gotten there night had fallen and she was starting to wake up. I had already tied her with some of the rope I bought along with me. When she was waking up I sat in front of her on the ground so we could be face to face.

(Y/ns pov)
My head was pounding and my limbs felt like jelly. I woke up to the familiar sent of vanilla and the sight of blue eyes and brown hair aka Octavia fucking Blake. She reached out and caressed my face. " finally your waking up love, it was quite the walk getting you here." I looked around the room and it looked oddly like the ark. " were in a bunker where no one can disturb us" " octavia you need to listen to me right now, this isn't ok! At all you need to let me go and go home" her face turned red and her jaw clenched " why can't you just admit it, that we both have feeling for each other!!" " i do have feeling for you octavia but I'm keeping you safe, you with the sky people and I'm with the grounders! Those two types of people don't mix." " fine then I'll become a grounder too" I shook my head repeatedly " no. no way your doing that it's too dangerous." She looked at me with pleading eyes then out of nowhere smashed her lips against mine, I didn't kiss back of course. She pulled away and looked even more pissed if that was possible.

" you need to accept what I am becoming Y/n" I scoffed " what would that be

" you need to accept what I am becoming Y/n" I scoffed " what would that be...hm... Skairipa" " yes" " Octavia that's a joke, what happened to the girl that I used to talk to under the crack in the wall" " she's gone" I looked away from her. "We're going to Trikru tomorrow, you need to get some rest." I looked at her as if she is crazy " Octavia you are not going to Trikru they will kill you for what you have done!!" " or I'll just kill them until I get what I want" I just stared at the girl. She came closer and I moved my head in fear she was going to kiss me again but instead she kisses my cheek and helps me get into the bed. " since you can't cuddle me I'll just have to cuddle you instead" she says before she pulls the cover over both of us and wrapping her arms around my waist.