17- Warnings

(Y/ns pov)
After Octavia had settled down with the news I told her we went to sleep in order to get ready for our appointment with Abby. The next morning jt was like 6 and Octavia was already ready and said she didn't want me to move since I was pregnant. I had objected but she always seems to get her way. She went out and came back with Abby who had the tools. She checked up on me to see how my general health was doing and she said I was completely healthy. Until I had moved the wrong way and hit my shoulder pretty hard on the bed. I winced as I felt my stitches come unloose. Octavia looked at me with very concerned eyes " baby are you okay?! Is it your stomach!?" She reaches up under my shirt and put her hand over my stomach as if to prevent something from happening to our baby. " no it's my shoulder" once I said that Abby cut in " lemme see" before octavia could object Abby was pulling down my shirt to see my stitches " my god Y/n what happened, we have to get to medic!" I just nodded as Octavia looked at me intensely I was walking behind Abby to the medic room as Octavia was beside me " don't you say a word" she whispered before holding my waist and putting a hand on my stomach rubbing it. Abby got me to lay down on the bed and started to examine my arm. "y/n what happened?!" " I accidentally got shot by an arrow , the people who you we warning us about visited where Octavia and I were and they shot me because I wouldn't eat the chip. That's when Octavia came and.....well you know" she sighed and said I was lucky Octavia was there, those people are dangerous. I just nodded as Octavia kissed my cheek. Abby has repaired my arm and then checked on my stomach. "Now y/n I'm sure you know what this is" " yes it's a pregnancy test" "correct now I'll need you to go in the bathroom and urinate on it in order to see if your pregnant or not" I nodded and took the test in the bathroom. Octavia followed me all the way to the door before I closed it on her. I took the test and a couple minutes later as predicted all three test showed positive. I took them out and Octavia was waiting " they are all positive " she started to tear up and hugged me putting her head in my neck. " I've always wanted a family, the one I always told mom and bell about." THATS something bell left out. Octavia never talked about her mother cause it was a touchy subject. She felt as if it was her fault for her mother being floated. Just for being born. She kissed me on my neck and promised me " ill never hurt you like that again, ever" I Hugged her back. We took like 5 minutes just hugging before returning to Abby to let her know. She was ecstatic saying she couldn't wait to see the baby and take care of me doctor wise. I thanked her before heading out and just as I thought I was gonna have a good day Lincoln was there. I ran up to him and gave him a hug almost forgetting about Octavia who was behind me. I was pulled away gently and back into her arms. She cleared her throat before speaking "Lincoln." "Octavia." " I'll get straight to the cut, don't try anything funny or bold like you did last time." Lincoln ignored her and turned to me " You ok with this Y/n, don't lie." " Yes Lincoln were fine now." He nods his head before turning around before Octavia caught his wrist " Don't come near my girl again, that's a warning." He didn't say anything just snatched his wrist and walked off.