𝟭𝟬𝟰𝘁𝗵 𝗖𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗽𝘀|𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝐞𝐧

*Dream*

3rd Person POV

"Number Seven." A scientist said. "She's also crying red tears." Another one said. "We have to take a look of her eyes. We have to know what is the cause of this red tears. Plus—Seven is the only one who has this red tears that can heal by herself." The scientist grabbed both Seven's arm. "Let go!" Seven said. "Stay still Number Seven! Or else, we'll hurt your siblings. Do you really want them getting hurt because of your disobedience?" They said.

"N-No.." Seven finally stopped resisting. "Good. Now get the machine ready, we have to examine her eyes." They started to prepare the machine. "Lay her down under it. Let's examine your eyes Seven, I suggest you to stay still." The lazer aligned on her eyes. Seven started to struggle since the lazer burned her eyes. "Seven! Stay still!" The scientist holded her against the metal bed.

"STOP! STOP IT HURTS! I CAN'T SEE! STOP!" Seven begged. "Just a little more Seven! Stop struggling!" They said. "It's done!" another yelled. "Turn of the machine and treat Seven." They said. The lazer and the machine turned off and Seven went blind. They grabbed a bandage to wrap around Seven's eyes.

Seven still feels her eyes getting burned. "Wh-why..? It hurts..." Seven cried. "It's fine Seven, You did well. As a reward, you get to see your siblings." The scientist said. "How am I going to see them when you burned my eyes..." She said. "Well you can ta-"

"Dr, She has Haemolacria, just like I expected." They said. "What are the causes? Only Number Six, Ten, Eleven and Twelve don't have this Haemolacria." They asked. "Nosebleeds—which Seven experiences while using her abilities, Possible diseases, Also possible trauma—Due to our repetitive experiments." They answered.

"Does it affect her in any way when it comes to battle and fighting? Also, Bring Seven to her siblings." The guards escorted Seven to another room. "Dr—It doesn't affect her at all. We just have to make sure she doesn't have diseases that will affect her health and make her sick." They said. "Very well then, we shall continue our research for the next ability Seven will have."

*Reality*

"(Y/N).." A faint voice said. "(Y/N) wake up.." The voice got clearer. "Sunshine! Wake up we're here!" A loud voice said that came from Hanji. "You ok? Did you get enough rest?" They asked. "Sorry.. I just—had a dream." (Y/N) puts her hand on her head. "What dream? Is it something to do with the future again?" Hanji placed her hands on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"No, Not really. It was in the past.. I think." She looked up at Hanji. "Can you explain the details-? It might help us know more about you and your abilities." She said in a concerned and curious voice. "They said I have Haemolacria... or we know as 'red tears'. They said it might be because of my nosebleeds and... trauma or me being sick." She said.

"I see... I'll have to research on that Haemolacria. It might affect you one day." Hanji said. "Thank you.. Hanji." She thanked Hanji. "No problem kid. For now, focus on this training. Remember what Levi taught you, Don't let the others know, For now.. About your special abilities. Goodluck Sunshine." Hanji hugged her for the last time. "I'll miss you and everyone" She hugged back. Soon after, Hanji and the carriage left and (Y/N) was still not ready to start this new part of her life.

~•~

(Y/N)'s POV

"HEY KID!" The head instructor, which was the former Commander of the Survey corps—Keith Shadis. "Sir!" A boy with blonde hair saluted. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" He asked. "I'm Armin Arlert from Shiganshina District, Sir!". 'Armin huh...' I thought. "Is that so? A name fit for a retard! Your parents named you that?!" He rudely said.