✌︎︎'𝗨𝗼 𝗘𝗸𝗼𝗿 𝗥𝗼𝘂 𝗘𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗿'| 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻✌︎︎

Before you read, This chapter might have angst
: D

Night time

Levi's POV

Me and (Y/N) finished eating and was ready to get back at the office. I can finally ask her if she knows something about the meeting this morning. I was holding her hand while walking when she asked me something.

"Who were you talking about the meeting?" She asked.  Fuck. She does know something. She did hear the meeting. "Let's talk about this in the office." I said. "ok.." she answered. The walk back at the office was silent. I now have to explain what and why she will be leaving. I don't want to hurt her, I don't want to break her trust. If only I can decide for you.

We reach the office. "who were you talking about the meeting? Is it me-?" She looked up at me and asked. "It is." I answered. She started to tremble a little and breathing fast. "But- You promised me not to leave me alone! You promised me to be always by my side!" She cried. Red tears started to flow down her cheeks.

"Look, (Y/N). It's not my decision—It was Erwin's decision. I understand why he wanted you to go to that training, he only wants the best for you. You can't get too attached to us. Like he said, you won't be able to handle being alone when we're gone." I said. I can see the fear, sadness, confusion, and anger in her eyes.

"Yo-You-!" She looked down then looked back at me. "I-I don't ever want to be alone anymore! I don't want people around me dying again! What if I'm not with you in an expedition an-and something happened bad to you?! I won't be able to see you again!" She cried and looked down again.

Shit, I knew this would happen. Fuck you Erwin. You made me hurt my little girl. "Yo-You-!" She looked up at me again and clenched her fist. Her eyes was now glowing. I sense a dark aura emitting from her. "UO EKOR ROU ESIMOR!" (YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE!) She screamed.

I felt a force pushed me back and caused me to hit  bookshelf behind me. My back started to ache and my head dizzy. I tried to regain my self by sitting at the floor. I slowly opened my eyes to see a blurred figure running towards me. My vision got better and I was able to see my daughter.

She hugged me tight and apologize multiple times. "I-I-I'm sorry! I didn't me-mean it! I'm sorry I hurted you! I-" "Stop apologizing brat. I understand your actions." I hug her back and buried my face on her (H/C) hair.

"I know what it feels like to lose someone, I know what it feels like when close people around you die, I know what it feels like to trust people and get betrayed. I learned to trust people but, I should not have left them alone by their selves—Farlan and Isabel taught me that. I know what it feels to be alone, I know what it feels to be confused and stuck." I said.

"I know the anger you are feeling right now. Some things happen for a reason and those things will help you learn to correct your ways. To do things that you will not regret. Choose an action that you will regret less and live your life without regreting those decisions and actions." I added. I hope I'm talking sense to her. I don't want her to think I hate her and just throw her away on that filthy training.

"We're not sending you to that Training corps because we hate you and not love you. We just want the best for you brat. I'm not abandoning you, it's like losing a piece of my heart if I did. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier." I said.

Number Seven | Attack On Titan x Powerful! Child readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें