✌︎︎𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗗𝗠 𝗚𝗲𝗮𝗿| 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻✌︎︎

Weekend

Third person / POV

The (H/C) haired girl was excited to learn how to use the ODM gear. She had woken up earlier than usual and got ready for the day. Today was Saturday, the day Levi promised to teach her how to use the ODM gear. She went to the mess hall to check if Levi was there, but no dad to be found.

'maybe he's in a meeting...' She thought. She proceeded to get a tray and sit at a free table. Hanji, Erwin or Mike is now where to be seen. 'Yep, they definitely have a meeting.' She said to herself. After finishing her food, she got up and went to clean her tray herself. She placed the tray, bowl and cup back to it's designated area.

(Y/N) exited the Mess Hall and began to walk to the meeting room. She finally reaches the door. She placed her knuckles on the door and stopped. She placed her ear on the door and listened.

" We will make her join the 104th Cadet training corps. We have to build her cooperation, make her socialize with people her age, and make her even a stronger soldier." (Y/N) heard Erwin's voice. 'wait.. who? who are they talking about? 104th Cadet training corps-?' She mentally asked herself.

"Even if she's already part of the Survey corps? Don't you think she will be just wasting time in that training? I can teach her how to fight, use ODM gear, and many more." Levi's voice said. "I know Levi, but she needs to talk to people her age. She also needs to know how to cooperate with others. I know you just don't want her getting separated from you, am I correct?" Erwin said.

"Tch, I promised the brat I would stay by her side. Yes, your correct. I don't want her getting separated from me. She's important to me, and I'm important to her. And if she doesn't agree to do it, Don't you think she'll rebel?" Levi answered.

"If she doesn't listen to you, i'll talk to her." Erwin said. "And if she doesn't listen to you?" Mike asked. "We'll force her." Erwin answered. 'Don't tell me... I'm the one they are talking about.' She thought.

"That's bullshit." Levi said. " Yes I might be selfish, but this is for her own good. What if one day we all suddenly disappear? She won't be able to handle it when the time comes. We have to make her get used to us not always being around. You already thought of that right?"  Erwin asked. "Of course I have. I hope you know what your doing Erwin." Levi answered.

"But we get to visit her... right? Atleast once a year? Tell me Erwin! I want to still see her cute face!" Hanji said. "It's possible. We'll make time to visit her. That's all for today. You are all dismissed." Erwin said. (Y/N) immediately teleported away to another empty room.

She took deep breaths and try to comprehend with the new information she had heard from them. She had many questions, questions that cannot be answered just by digesting the conversation. 'Who are they talking about?.. Is it me? Will I really go to that 104th Cadet Training Corps? Are they going to keep this a secret from me? Or are they going to tell me what's going on?'

The few questions that ran in (Y/N)'s head. She took another deep breath and got herself together. She kept it to herself all day and never asked anything about their meeting. The (H/C) haired girl pretended that she didn't hear anything. She went back to Levi's office to see him looking for something.

"Tch, there you are brat. Where the hell have you been?" Levi lowered to her level. "I'm sorry, I was trying to examine and understand the parts of an ODM gear. I also already ate" She answered. "What did I tell you about asking permission first? If you got hurt it would be my fault brat." He glared. "I'm sorry dad." She looked down at the floor.