✌︎𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗢𝗳 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮| 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻✌︎

The Expedition

"All soldiers, prepare for battle!" The Commander said as the rain falls and the horses run. The fog covering the whole forest.
"We have one target! We will slay it and claim this area as humanity's first stronghold beyond the walls!"

"Target approaching!" Erwin said. They spot a titan mindlessly walking towards them.
"Split into five groups, just as we practiced! Then we'll act as a bait!" Commander said.
"All assualt squads, switch to omnidirectional gear!" He continued.

They all use their gears and attach the wires to the trees and swing through the air. Levi Was one of them. He had to leave (Y/N) on the horse since he trusts the child to follow his rules and stay on the horse. (Y/N) on the other hand hugs onto the horse tightly as her dad leaves to attack a titan.

"Strike from all directions at once!" The Commander said as they got closer to the nape of the titan. "Feel the power..of humanity!" He said as he cuts the nape of the titan.

After the Expedition

Eren

"Eren, you should stop considering the Survey Corps" I heard Mikasa. I looked back at her.
"What?! You're going to tell me they're stupid too?" I said to her. "That isn't it..." She said. Then we heard the chime of the bell indicating that the Survey Corps is back.

"The Survey Corps is back! The front gate's opening!" I say and grab Mikasa's hand.
"Let's go Mikasa! The heroes are back!" We ran towards the front gate to see the Survey Corps returning. "Damn it, I can't see!" We walk through the crowd finding a good place to see them.

We found two boxes and stepped on it. I saw a blonde man on a horse. I smiled at him. He looks at me and then ignores me. I then look behind him. Soldiers wounded and wrapped up in bandages. The look of horror and trauma. My eyes winden as they all walk. "These are all that made it back?"One citizen said. "Everyone else must've been eaten." Another one said. "That's what happens when you go out the walls." They added.

"Moses! Moses!" A voice of a lady was heard. My attention was now shifted to her. She walks up to a soldier. "Um, my son, Moses... I don't see him. Where is he?" She was worried. "This is Moses's mother. Bring it." He looks at the soldier on his left. The lady stumbles back as she tries to realize what has happened to her son.

They give her a white cloth stained with blood that is wrapped around something. The lady looks at it in horror then looks back at him. She unwraps the cloth and reveals an arm. She then starts to cry. "That is all we managed to retrieve." He said. The lady then falls onto her knees and hugs the arm as she cries.

The soldier then kneels. "But my son... He helped, right?" The soldier gives a shocked look. "Even if he didn't do anything directly... My son's death helped humanity fight back, didn't it?!" She said. The wind suddenly blows. "Of course!" He then stops for a second. "No. Our recon this time didn't... No, we never..." he grits his teeth. "Never learn a thing! It's my fault... My own incompetence killed our men! And we still don't even know what they are!" He said as tears fall down.

After that he gets up and continues to walk and the horses. Then one caught my eye. A man with a hood on yet I can see his raven locks. On a horse with a small person infront wearing their hood on. A child? How can a child go outside the walls? "Mikasa! Lo-Look, I think that's a kid!" I point on them. I look at her. Her eyes then widens. "Are you sure? Maybe they are just short." She said. "No No, I'm sure!"

As their horse walks by the child turns their head towards us. I was met by (E/C) orbs burning into my soul. She looked younger than us, maybe one or two years younger. She stares at us for a while until the man puts his right hand on top of her head and guides it to look forward. I looked back at Mikasa. "Did you see her? She looks younger than us!" I said. "But how can a child go outside the walls?!" I added.