✌︎𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻| 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲✌︎

*Dream*

"Number Seven, wake up." A faint voice said.
"Number Seven" another voice said.
'Ah its one of those scientists... don't won't know I'm awake..' i thougt to myself
"Number Seven, wake up"

"It's not working... did we do something wrong with transferring the power... Number Seven would be awake by now..."
"She's faking it. We'll make one of her siblings wake her up, it will work"

"Speaking of her new ability, if it really worked, the ice ability, would it be like Number Four and Five. Being unable to control their body temperature due to their ability. What if we mix both of their abilities?"

'Wait.. a new ability? Again?'

"Doc, we got Number Four." A voice said.
"Alright, Number Four. Wake Seven up"

"H-Hey Seven? Wake u-up. I'm right here, Number Four. You probably feel cold because of your new ability. I hope your ok, wake up Seven please.."
"Wake up"

*Back to reality*

"Oi wake up" a faint voice said."Brat wake up" it got a little bit clearer."Oi brat I said wake up, you need to get ready for the expedition" I heard Levi said.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Levi sitting next to me, already dressed up in their uniform. I slowly got up and  rubbed my eyes. "But.. its so early..." I complained.

"Get used to it, We'll be doing this every month, now get your ass up and get ready for the expedition." He instructed. I nodded.

I got up and fixed the bed since Levi doesn't want it messy. I grabbed my towel and got inside the bathroom and prepared to take a bath. I decided to use the shower instead the bath, since we were in a hurry.

I turned it on and water came out of the shower head. I scrubbed my hair with the shampoo and scrubbed my (S/T) skin with the soap. Right after, I heard a knock on the door.

"Your clothes are on the bed, put them on and go to the mess hall afterwards. Also don't make a mess" I heard Levi say."Ok" I answered.
I continued to scrub myself and then rinse off all the soap and shampoo.

I grabbed the towel and dried myself. I got outside the bathroom and went over to the bed to get my clothes and get dressed. (It's up to you what clothes you want to wear, exept dresses or skirts.)

I fixed my collar and was ready to head to the mess hall. I walked down the dark and dim hallway to the mess hall. I reached the mess hall and saw soldiers and cadets sitting and eating a single piece of bread, getting enough energy for the upcoming expedition.

I spotted Levi sitting next to Hanji but Erwin was nowhere to be found. I made my way to the table where Levi is sitting. "Hey hey (Y/N)!! Come sit here" Hanji gestured me to sit between them. I did what they said.

"Here, eat" Levi gave me a piece of bread.
I grabbed the bread."How about you, you're not going to eat?" I asked."You can have mine, I'm perfectly fine" He answered.

There's no way he's not eating, Levi's going to be fighting without anything in his stomach.
I broke the bread into half. "You have to eat" Giving him half of the bread. "I insist, you need that to have energy for the expedition" He rejects my offer.

"You have to eat" I repeated myself. "Brat are you dea-" "You. Have. To. Eat." I slightly glared.There was a moment of silence.
"Tch, you're a stubborn brat you know that?" He grabbed the half bread from my hands.

"You two are so cute!!!!" Hanji squealed.
"Four eyes shut up"

*Time Skip*