✌︎𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱|𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻✌︎

Hanji's POV

"Let's see" I grabbed the blood sample and tested it. What I found was shocking. It's another component of blood. A black blood cell. I've never seen anything like this in my whole entire life!

I got a normal sample of blood. I compared two of the samples. I found out that (Y/N)'s blood was morely made up with this black blood cell while a normal human was plasma. I calculated more of it by percentage and divided them into a pie chart.

I took my notebook and quill and wrote information down.

A normal blood cell consists of:
•Plasma takes up 54.3%  of a human's blood.
•Red Blood Cells takes up 44%.
•Platelets takes up 1%
•White Blood Cells take up 0.7%

While (Y/N) blood consists of:
•Black blood Cells that takes up 49.2%
•Plasma takes up only 35.1%
•Red Blood Cells takes up 24.5%
•Platelets only 0.7%
•White Blood Cells: 0.5%

"Now all I have to do is figure out what's the purpose of this black blood cells." I said to myself.

Time skip

Finally! I've got it. I looked at my notebook filled with words of knowledge."All I have to do is inform Erwin and Levi about this." I grabbed my notebook and got up to go to Levi's office. I walked and turned to a corner where I would find the office. I knocked two times.

"Hey hey shorty! You and Erwin have to hear-"
"Glasses shut up or you'll wake up my brat" Levi whispered."Oh oh sorry! I have something to tell you guys! It's important."
Levi closed the door and he followed me to Erwin's Office. I knocked at his door.

"Come in" I heard his voice. I opened the door to see Erwin sitting doing paperwork."What's the matter Hanji, Levi?" He got up and arranged the stacks of paper."Erwin you have to hear about this! It's about (Y/N)'s blood!" I said."Take a sit then. Go ahead Hanj" He said.

No one's POV (ok somebody tell me the right way name for that)

"Ok, her blood isn't like ours" Hanji said. "Meaning?" Erwin asked. "Meaning that there's one more component in her blood that we don't have!" They got up."What component exactly?" Levi raised his eyebrow.

"A human blood contains 54.3% Plasma, 44% Red Blood Cells, 1% Platelets, and 0.7% White blood cells. While her blood has one more, its a black blood cell!" "Black blood cell? What's its purpose?" Erwin looked at Hanji.

"Well you see, it can protect her body from high levels of radiation and low and high temperatures! She's basically immune to them, making her withstand any climate. Its also the reason her blood turned to black!"

"How's that possible?" Levi looked at Hanji.
"That's a question I'm not going to be able to answer. Maybe we should ask (Y/N)." They looked over to Levi. "She's asleep, let's ask her later" He said. "I agree with Levi, as long as this black blood isn't going to be a problem. Anything else Hanji?" He looked at her.

"Her body temperature is 9 degrees celcius. That's why her body feels like hasn't gotten any heat of the Sun. And also about that, she lacks Vitamin D thats why she's shorter than other kids her age." Hanji said.

"Ok then, you two are dismissed. Thank you Hanji for the information." Erwin got up.
"No probs Eyebrows! Goodbye!" Hanji said waving her hands. Levi and Hanji got out of the room. Levi was on the way going back to his office when he saw (Y/N) walking around. She spotted Levi and came running towards him.