✌︎𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗲𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗽𝘀| 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅✌︎

Levi's POV

"Brat we're here" I said. No response. "Hey brat! Are you deaf? We're he-" I looked at her.
'Shit, she was sleeping' I thought. I've got no choice but to carry her, even if she was filthy. I wrapped the cape around her body to make sure her dress doesn't dirty my uniform. I looked at her again.

'The fucking brat is so cute' I admire her face for a while before bringing her inside the HQ. "Erwin, where will she stay?" I asked him. "For now, she stays in your room." He said. "Tch, fine. As long as she doesn't disturb me" I looked back at her. She's still sleeping. "Hey where's (Y/N)- OH MY WALLSSS SHE'S SO CUTEEEE LET ME HOLD HER LEVI!!!" Hanji tried to grab her.

"Will you shut the fuck up. Your going to wake up my brat. And no, your not going to carry her." I said. "Oh "your brat". Shorty, you've gotten closer to her eh?" They said. "Tch, help me bathe her. I'll let you hold her after." I said.
"Ok Ok! But first let's wake her up." Hanji then poked the brat's cheeks.

Her eyes slowly started to open. She looked at me then at Hanji. God she's too cute for my own good. "Where are we?" She asked. "Where at the HQ already, we need you to take a bath and change your clothes. Do you know how to take a bath brat?" I asked her. She moved her head side to side meaning 'no'

"Ok Hanji and I are going to help you bathe is that ok?" I asked. She nodded. "Hanji, get her some clothes. I'm going to fill up the bath tub." I placed her down on the ground.

I went in my office while the brat followed me. I got in to my private bathroom where I have a bath tub and shower. I turned on the faucet with water to fill it up. I looked back and saw the brat staring at me outside the bathroom.

'She have to stop staring me all the time.. I might go insane and hug her tight to the point she can't even breathe... Tch, She too damn cute...'
"Tch" I tried to ignore her.

Once the bath tub was full, I looked back at her. "Is it ok if you remove your clothes when your in the bath tub?" I asked her.
She nodded in response. I picked her up removing the cape from her body and placing her in the bath tub. She shivered a little.
"Is it too cold?" I looked at her. "No, just never have taken a bath" She said.

"How in hell did you get clean?" I then poured water on her long (H/T) hair."They p-put me in a test tube" She said. 'Test tube? They really think she's just a test subject.. I'll kill them if they ever get close to her'

"What else did they do to you? You don't have to answer if you don't want to" I applied shampoo on her hair and started to scrub it gently. "They.... they were monsters." She said.
"They injected things inside our bodies and trained us how to kill" She added. I saw her shaking slightly.

"You mentioned about your siblings, where are they?" "I-I le-left them to- to die...." I saw blood coming out of her eyes. "Hey shh shhh, you don't have to tell me the rest. I'm sure that you didn't do it in purpose and left them." I said trying to wipe out the blood from her cheeks.

"Hey I got her clothes- Oh my! Why is (Y/N) crying again? What happened?" Hanji entered the bathroom and looked at her."That was tears?" I asked her."That's what she said, but I'll have to run a test on how her tears went from clear to red." "Why are you crying kid?" They asked her again.

"It's about her siblings, I think we should let her adjust more to us before telling us." I said.
Then I poured water on her hair. I grabbed the soap and gave it to Hanji."She'll remove her clothes, just scrub off the blood and dirt off of her. I'll be waiting outside." I walked out the bathroom.