✌︎𝗔𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀| 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲✌︎

Third person POV

(Y/N) woke up from her slumber. Rays of the Sun shining through the window. She got up and went to look for Levi. She opened the office door to see him doing paperwork early in the morning.

"Are you hungry brat?" He asked the child.
"No" She replied. She walked over to his desk and saw him writing. "Why are you always doing paperwork?" The child asked. "There's an upcoming expedition, Eyebrows has been giving me more and more." He said.

"Expedition? Your going to leave me here?" She looked at the floor."Of course not, We'll have to bring you actually and test what you can do." He looked at her."Really?" She looked up at him.

"Yes, later Hanji might try to examine you while using those abilities of yours, only if it's ok with you" He said. "Its ok with me" She said.
"Alright, let me just finish this brat" He continued to do his paperwork.

She went back to his bedroom and went near the window. She stared outside the field and at the trees outside. 'How can I miss such a beautiful world?' She thought.

She remembered what happened last night, they lit the drawing or should we say, memories about the horrifying events that happened inside the underground laboratory. She has to learn how to let go of them, but she can't.

As she thinks deeper, she didn't even know who are her parents, her blood-related family members.

(Y/N)'s POV

'Who are my parents?, I don't even know who my parents are.. Why was I even born? Was I born to be a killing machine meant for war? Is it our fate to become one? Why did we fought for our fate? Why did they have to die because of this stupid plan? Did I make the right choices? Leaving them behind, being to late to save them? Am I good enough?'

"Brat are you deaf? I said we're going to go eat breakfast. Well it's already 11, you woke up late. " I heard a voice at my back.

I turned around and looked up to see Levi.
"Are you ok? I was calling you but you weren't answering, is something bothering you again?" He asked. "Its nothing. I'm just staring at the trees outside" I said.

"You're lying, brat tell the truth" He picked me up and we started to head to the mess hall. "Im telling the truth" I said. "You're not." He glared."Ok fine.." I admitted in defeat.

"I was thinking about who my parents are, I don't even know who they are. Are they worried about me? I want to meet them" I hugged him."Brat, your parents probably did it for money since your a part of this 'experiment'." He was right. But I really wnat to meet them, just once.

"I can be your dad if you want" I heard him.
"Dad?" I stopped hugging him and looked at him. "What? I thought you wanted a parent. I'm right here" he said. "But I'm just going to bring you down like what I always do" I said.

"Brat, what did I tell you last time, stop thinking about the fucking past. Your here already, not in that shitty laboratory your saying. Your safe as long as I'm here. I'm going to protect you." He said.

"Re-really? You promise?" I looked at him.
He kissed my forehead. "I promise, brat" He pulled me closer to a hug. I hugged back.

'Don't break it..' I thought.

Hanji's POV