✌︎𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆| 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻✌︎

*Two Weeks after the expedition*

"Alright, thats enough for today (Y/N). Clean up and get some rest brat. No training for tomorrow, it's going to be rest day" Levi pats (Y/N)'s head. She nodded and getting back inside and cleaning herself up.

As the Sun sets, Hanji also finished the last batch of experiments for the titan named Nami. They discovered more about how titans can differ in intellectual and reaction to pain or pain endurance/tolerance.

Nami has a high pain tolerance, even if Hanji cuts it a hundred times it doesn't scream instead it heals again. She also took the advantage to use different weapons on the titan with the help of her new assistant, Moblit, who was a freshly recruited soldier.

Time passes by and it was almost time for dinner. Levi was cleaning, again, in his office while (Y/N) drawing her surroundings, which she did pretty good for her young age. As she continues to draw, her stomach growls alerting that she was hungry. Levi also heard.

"Are you hungry brat? We can eat now if you want. I'll continue cleaning later." He asks the child. She nodded. She closed the sketchpad and placed the graphite pencil down. While Levi, leans the broom on the wall. He puts his jacket (the uniform) then picks up the child. They get out of the office and closes the door.

They walked in to the mess hall and was greeted by someone, that someone was no other than Hanji herself. "HEY HEY YOU TWOO!!! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" their voiced echoed inside the mess hall. (Y/N) covers both of her ears and closes her eyes due to the loud voice.

"Fucking glasses making so much noise, would you shut your noisy ass mouth for once." Levi glares at her while they walk to a table. "Oh calm down, I'm NOT that noisy. You're over reacting!" They smiled.

"Really? (Y/N), They are noisy and loud as hell right?" He asked the child. She nodded and said "Loud as hell" copying the last words Levi said.

"LEVII!!! YOUR TEACHING HER HOW TO CURSE! I THINK ITS YOUR DIRTY MOUTH THAT NEEDS SHUTTING UP!" They scold at him."What did you say." Levi harshly said and glared.

"Oh nothing! I think we should eat now, our sweet (Y/N) is probably hungry by now, right?" They pinched her cheeks. (Y/N) nodded in response.

Levi sits (Y/N) down on the chair next to Hanji and gets their dinner. They three started to eat. (Y/N) on the other hand, was wondering where Erwin was. Yes he was a busy man but she has never seen him skip dinner exept for important meetings.

*Time Skip*

Dinner ended and everyone got back to their rooms and gets ready for bed. Levi was back cleaning the office after putting (Y/N) to bed. He cleaning the windows to be exact. He needed a stool to stand on to reach a certain part of the window, poor Levi.

(Y/N) couldn't fall asleep and looked at Levi. She noticed that Levi wanted to reach that one part.

So she got up from the bed and walked over to Levi. She used her telekinesis to make the cloth to float and clean in that certain part. Levi was startled that it moved on its on. He hasn't noticed yet that (Y/N) wasn't actually sleeping. He turned around to see the small child's (E/C) orbs glowing.

Indicating that she was using her special ability. She finished cleaning the window and gives the cloth back to Levi. "Brat you should be asleep by this time. It's already ten." He picked up the child and brings her back to bed.

"I can't sleep" She said.  "Close your eyes brat. I still need to finish cleani-" "Can you stay beside me dad?" She asked. Levi's heart flutters when (Y/N) called him dad. It was the second time she called her dad.