✌︎𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗤| 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻✌︎

The night after the fall

(Y/N)

I knew it, I was right all along. Wall Maria had fallen, titans had gotten in, and thousands of people died because of it. We are now in Wall Sina to attend an important meeting about Wall Maria, the refugees, and how they are going to keep the food enough for the survivors from different districts in Wall Maria.

I was also in the meeting room. I always have to be supervised by Levi so I wouldn't get in trouble. Of course, I never talked and I stayed quiet. It's adults having a discussion, they would never believe a kid like me who murdered people. I was sitting next to Levi. My head on his right arm and his right hand on my head, slowly and gently stroking it.

I was of course zoning out due to the fact I actually have no purpose in that meeting. But then my name is suddenly called. "(Y/N)" I heard the faint voice. I was still not focused so I couldn't hear the voice clearly. "(Y/N)" I heard it again but clearer.

"Brat, are you alright? They have a few questions for you." I heard Levi say. I looked up on him then at the others, dumbfounded. "(Y/N), is it true you saw the future in your dream? The fall of Wall Maria?" One of them asked. "Ye-yes.." I quietly answered. They then started to murmur and talk about it.

"Prove it." One of the high ranked military police said. I messed up. How am I going to prove it? It was only in my dream. I started to sweat. My hands shaky, my body suddenly heated up. "I....." I said with a shaky voice. "See, She's lying! She only made that up! She could've told us so we actually prepared on it!" They said.

"Oi you pig, don't you have common sense? She fucking dreamt it. What proof do you want? And if she actually told you about her dream, you wouldn't believe her and continue to drink and eat like the actual pigs you are." Levi harshly said.

I looked up at him, He defended me. I felt my body relax and retured to its usual state. I take a deep breath and attempt to explain on why I dreamt about the future.

"I wasn't lying or making it up, It's one of the abilities I have. I had a similar kind of power with my other sibling, she can see the future for a short period of time while I can see them in my sleep and in my dreams. It rarely happens though. You don't have to believe me and I won't force you to." My shaky voice changed into a clearer and calm one.

"I'm sorry for my friend here, He was just as shocked as I am on the recent event." Commander Nile said and glared at them. After that, they continued to discuss. This time, I was actually listening to them. They were planning to send some or half of the refugees out of the walls to make sure food doesn't run out.

I was distraught from hearing about it. Why can't people from Wall Sina and Rose share just a little bit? Oh right, they are selfish and nefarious people. Hours pass by as they finalize their decision and report it to the king. The HQ is now moved to Wall Rose, meaning new place to stay at and clean.

~•~

We stayed at Wall Sina for the night and will continue our moving tomorrow. I of course, shared a room with Levi. He was doing paperwork while I was drawing random things on a new sketch book Hanji gave me before the fall.

"It's already 12 in the morning, don't you feel tired?" Levi asked. "No, not really.." I continue to draw. "Five more papers and I'm done. You really want to wait for me?" He looks at the last five papers he need to fill up. I nodded. "Alright , but after this I want to see what you're drawing first."

"e-eh?" I quietly said. I can't let him see what I'm drawing. What if he calls it ugly? I don't want getting embarrassed. "Why? Am I not allowed to look at it?" He asked. "I- of course you're allowed but...." "But..? Spit it out brat."