✌︎𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲✌︎

Underground laboratory in Russia

"System alert, server room has been
destroyed"
"System alert, locks opened"

"What the hell is happening!" The guard angrily said. "Every guard to the chambers! Now!" The Lieutenant commanded.
"Yes sir!" The soldiers followed. They marched to the laboratory where the chambers are, 12 most powerful children are locked in, well, they all had escaped.

They all got their tranquilizers ready for a possible attack. They got in the laboratory and saw all the scientists laying on the floor dead. Their lab coats covered in blood, some bodies had their head decapitated from their body.

"Keep an eye for any of the 12 numbers! And don't hesitate to kill them! They will be the death of this entire world!" The Lieutenant shouted.

20 soldiers guarded the outside of the laboratory to make sure the 12 children doesn't escape. 30 of them including the Lieutenant were inside and tries to prevent the kids from escaping or killing anyone.

"Number 3 spotted!" The soldier then pointed the gun and shot Number 3 on the head, killing him. "Number 10 spotted!" The soldier also shot him but regenerating fast enough to not die from the bullet. "Number 10 is running away! Kill him now!" The Lieutenant ordered.

The soldiers shot him multiple of times, making sure he dies. Number 10 collapses on the ground and tries to crawl to escape from them but he was to late. Two soldiers pinned him down and shot him 5 times in the head making sure he actually died this time.

They searched and searched the laboratory to make sure no one was there. After that they got to the chambers where the prison cells and test tube, they searched the place but couldn't find the rest of the kids there.

"Dammit! 1097 hows the situation outside? Over" One of the soldier used the walkytalky.
"Sir! Sir! There here outside the labo-" the man on the other line got cut off and they heard screams and gunshots.

"To the outside of the lab! Now!" He commanded. They all got out and saw 20 of the soldiers lifeless bodies on the ground. They all got their tranquilizers to shoot at them.

"Hey Hey! Over here!" A shadow like human appeared on the wall. The soldiers immediately shot the wall but they didn't kill the shadow. "Number 2 spotted! He's using his abilities!" The soldier alerted the others. The shadow ran and the soldiers followed. He leaded them to a dead end.

"Bye bye everyone!" The shadow disappeared. They all turned around to see a girl with long (H/C) with stripes of (Unnatural hair color), and (H/T) hair holding her hands on their direction and making them glow.

"ITS NUMBER SEVEN! GET OUT-"
Then one by one their bodies exploded where only their clothes, weapons, and blood are left.

"Seven lets go!" Number two grabbed her hands and ran off to a white hallway. "The others are already waiting by the portal, let's hurry up" Two said.

They ran closer and closer to the built in portal in the laboratory. "NOW!" The Comander shouted. 50 soldiers surrounding them shot bullets and tranquilizers at the rest of their siblings.

"NO!" Number two cried out.
"We need to get away now! Their going to kill us next!" Two said to Seven. Seven nodded and followed Two to another way in the portal.
"Two.. what about the others?" Seven asked.

"It will be alright! We'll save them! We won't leave them in this hell hole!" Two insured Seven that everything will be alright. They got into the room but they heard a gun shot. Two was shot by the left leg causing him to collapse and scream in pain.

"Number Two and Number Seven spotted! Don't kill Number Seven yet!" The guard said.

"NO TWO!" Seven cried. "NO GET OUT OF HERE, YOUR OUR ONLY HOPE OF GETTING OUT FROM THIS  PLACE! SEVEN GO TO THE PORTAL NOW!" Two looked at Seven. "BUT YOU'LL DIE HERE-" "JUST GO OR THIS PLAN WAS FOR NOTHING!" Two shouted.

"IM SORRY! I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU!"
"Er'e n sih rehtego!" Two said. Immediately a bullet pierced through Two's head killing him. "NOOO" Seven got sucked in the portal bringing her into another parallel universe.

Er'e n sih rehtego...