✌︎𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻 | 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲✌︎

Notes:
The 12 number's info:

Number One:
Ability: Intelligence
Gender:Female
Age:7-8
The Strategist

Number Two
Ability: Shadow (can make his shadow move with the walls)
Gender: Male
Age: 7-8 years old
The Distraction

Number Three
Ability: Flowing strength
Gender: Male
Age:7-9 years old
The Ape

Number Four
Ability: Fire
Gender: Female
Age: 10-11 years old
The Flame

Number five
Ability: Ice
Gender: Female
Age: 8-9 years old
The Avalanche

Number Six
Ability: Wings
Gender: Male
Age: 9-11 years old
The Eagle

Number Seven ( the reader)
Ability: All
Gender: Female
Age: 6-8 years old
The Ultimate Weapon

Number Eight
Ability: future (be able to see the future for a short time)
Gender: Female
Age: 8-9 years old
The Eyes of tomorrow

Number Nine
Ability: Mind Control
Gender: Male
Age: 9-10 years old
The Controller

Number Ten
Ability: Regeneration
Gender: Male
Age: 10-11 years old
The healer

Number 11
Ability: Shapeshift
Gender: Male
Age: 7-8 years old
The Shapeshifter

Number 12
Ability: Creation ( i know not original ;-;)
Gender: Male
Age:10-12 years old
The Maker

I know its a lot but I really want the reader to understand the characters more. Enjoy reading

3 Days before the Escape

"LET ME GO!" Number Six struggled to get out of the soldiers grasp.
"Number Six, after the test you can see your siblings, you have my word" The scientist said.

Six stopped fighting back and followed what she said. He really missed his siblings plus, Number One got a plan to get out of this shitty place.

"Number Six, open your wings" the scientist said. Six opened his brown and black wings for the scientist to examine."Ok all good, bring him into the room." She said."Wait what room!?" Six asked. "The black room" she said.

The black room, it was basically dark inside of that room. But the thing is, that place was like a jungle. There's other animals including snakes, rats, spiders, and more hostile animals. It was for training him to be able to spy on the U.S. while in the dark.

"WAIT NO PLEASE DON'T! LET ME GO TO MY SIBLINGS PLEASE!" Six was now fighting back to the soldiers. "Calm down Number Six, or else we'll do something to your siblings." She said. Six had no choice but to follow. He got inside the room and started the training.

An Hour Later.

"Get him out of the room" She said.
The soldiers got to the room and opened the light switch that revealed the whole room. They searched for Six and saw him on the tree, clinging to it tight because he was afraid he would get bitten by a snake. They got him down and out of the room.

"Bring him to his siblings" She said.

They escorted him to the room where all of his siblings are, exept for Number Seven.

"Finally took you too long" Number One said.
"Where's Seven?" He asked. "As always, isolated from us but atleast we know what she looks like under her helmet mask." Number 12 said. "Did you all practice how to speak?" Number One asked.

"se" ( yes) all of them spoke in unison.

(Number one taught them how to speak words in backwards since the scientist are listening on their conversations like for example: "speak" remove the first letter and put the words backwards, the outcome is: "kaep")

"Wo tuob neve? Eh sdee oo won eh nal." (How about Seven? She needs too know the plan") Number Six asked

"Stah neh ow semo n" (thats when Two comes in") Number One looked over to Number Two.

"Tah o uo tna e o o?" (What do you want me to do?") Number two asked.

"Uo eka ruo wodah o o neve" (you make your shadow go to Seven") One told him.

"H i ee, tu retf tah?" (Ah I see, but after that?" ) two asked.

"ll lle uo tsri eh nal" (I'll tell you first the plan ) One said.

"O daeh, ere gninets" (go ahead, we're listening") Number Four said.

"ere gnio o kaer tu f ere eh txe eerh sya. Tsri e eka erebmu nevel tfihsepah o koo eki a rdrau dn e sgnir Eni dn Ruo hti mi dn o o eh lortno r revre moo.Eni lli dni lortno eh elpoe edisn t elih Rou lli yortse gnis eri. Neh eh sroo lli nep dna e o o eh latro moo n sih ba , st to tah ra. Neh e dn Eerh lli o o eh tse ebu ereh Neve s.

lle kaerher tu dn evome re temle ksa. Neh Thgi aw tah ereh lli e sdrau edistu eh yrotaroba srebmah dn stah neh Neve seka rieh ydo edolpx. Neh Ow lli eka si wodah raepp dn dae meh o a dae dn ereh Neve lli o eh ema, Neh uo syu tee n eh latro moo, I ydael detavitc eh latro y tah emi dn neh e epacs."

("We're going to break out of here the next three days. First we make Number eleven shapeshift to look like a guard and he brings Nine and Four with him and go to the control or server room.Nine will mind control the people inside it while Four will destroy using fire. Then the doors will open and we go to the portal room in this lab, its not that far. Then Me and Three will go to the test tube where Seven is. We'll break her out and remover her helmet mask.

Then Eight saw that there will be guards outside the laboratory chambers and thats when Seven makes their body explode. Then Two will make his shadow appear and lead them to a dead end where Seven will do the same, Then you guys meet on the portal room, I already activated the portal by that time and then we escape.") Number one explained.

"Dootsredn, neh lli I dne y wodah?" (Understood, when will I send my shadow?") Number Two asked.

"Wo" (now) Number One said.

"Ro wo, e tia ro Neve o dnopse" (For now, we wait for Seven to respond) She added.

Two made his shadow go to the isolated room where Seven was to tell the plan. Since his shadow can blend with the walls it wouldn't be a problem to go there.

Seven's POV (the reader's pov)

Its so hard to breathe under this metal mask that is preventing me to talk properly or see anything. I only saw black. I was also strapped and was wearing a straight jacket.

I know Number One has a plan on getting us out since the last time I saw her was 1 month ago, she told me that she had a plan to escape from here and I'll have to wait for Two's shadow to tell me that. I hope they don't get caught doing this.

"Yoo- hoo! Seven!" I hear a familiar voice. "Two?" I said but not loud enough for the people guarding my room. "We have a plan! I'll tell you right now!" Two's Shadow said."O daeh"(go ahead) I spoke the different language that One taught her last month ago.

"Sih s tah eh dia" (this is what she said) The shadow said.

The Shadow explained the plan to Seven and I agreed to execute the plan. "Bye bye!" The Shadow left.

We're going to get out from this place, together.