✌︎𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻| 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻✌︎

A/N

Ok before the story starts, i just wanted to say that I caculated how many times they do an expedition every year and it would be 4 times a year. Because Levi's first expedition is the 23rd in year 844 and they found reader chan the end of 845. So her first expedition might be the 39th. I'm sorry if its not accurate since the anime gives little information and details (well i google it and i saw some info but not exact).

Edit: I researched it more because my dumbass got the wrong info. I just placed a random number since the Ilse's notebook which where they found out the 37th expedition. I might edit the chapter more not sure.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

_____________________________

As days passed, (Y/N) has finally controlled her telekinetic ability as well as the other ones.
Since she's ready, Erwin has decided that the 39th Expedition will be done tomorrow. Today was (Y/N)'s rest day since she has been training a lot for the expedition.

But she didn't want to just lay down all day and do nothing. She wanted to atleast learn how to fight not using her abilities incase if she overuses it. Her knowing that Levi is strong when it comes to hand to hand combat and using the ODM, she went to him and ask him to train her.

She knows that Levi is outside ordering cadets and making them do training for tomorrow. She got up from the bed, fixed it, and went outside his office. She walked through the hallways and went outside the building.

(Y/N) was met by the rays of the Sun shining down on her (H/C) hair and (S/T) skin that made her low body temperature rise. She looked over to her left saw Levi standing crossing his arms while observing the cadets. She walked towards him and not long after he noticed the little girl.

"What are you doing here brat? I told you to stay inside and rest" Levi said. "I want you to teach me how to use the gear and how to fight" She looked up at him. "Teach you? But you have to be ready for tomorrow, we don't want you to fall asleep during expedition" He looked down ar her.

"I'm not going to use my ability, I just want to know how to fight without it so when time comes I'll be ready" She protested.

"...."

" tch.. fine. Only few moves, got that? But morely on defence." He said. "Really? Thank you" She smiled at him."Alright.. lets have a situation where you were hugged from behind or a rear bear hug, how do you get out of it?" He asked the girl.

"I... don't know..." She answered. "I'll explain first then your going to apply it on me alright?"
"Alright" She said.

"They got their arms around both of your arms, your going to lift your hands upward. Then ease your hips sideways, it doesn't matter what direction just something your comfortable doing. Lets just say you choose the right side. Your going to step you right leg behind them. You use your right arm and hand to drive his hips back and swing your right leg make them fall with you. Then its either your going to get up and run or fight them." He explained.

"Did you understand?" He asked."Yes" She answered."Alright, lets do it then"

Levi hugged (Y/N) from behind. She's small but not small enough to easily slip off Levi's grasp."Now, what do you do?" He asked.
(Y/N) lifted her hands upward like he said.

"Good, then?" She eased her hips to the right side and placed her right leg behind him. "Is it ok if I hurt you?" She asked. "It's part of training, now do it without hesitation. Hesitating can kill" He assured her.

She swiftly drived him down with her right arm and swings her right leg making both of them lose balance and fall. She quickly got up while Levi still recovering from the fall. She brought her hands and offered to help him get up. Levi looked up and accepted her help.

She may be small but she's stronger than most of her age. "Now one more time, I'm not going to guide you anymore. After we fall you can decide what your going to do, help me and be defeated or get up and try to take me down or run away" He said and wrapped his arms around her.

This time (Y/N) was quick and fast enough to caught Levi off gaurd. He immediately lost control of his balance and fell. The second he opened his eyes, he saw (Y/N) about to punch him in the face. He quickly dodge the punch by moving his head to his right side.

He grabbed her left hand making her lose balance. He got up and twisted her hand to her back and pinned her facing the ground. "Don't let your guard down. If you know you can't fight someone, run away from it. Yeah you tried to be brave and take me down but that could kill you if you don't think about your actions" He said.

He lets her go but she kicks him on his right hip using her right leg. He falls down on his ass making him grunt. (Y/N) was worried that she had hurt him so she quickly got up and helped him get up.

"I'm sorry did I hurt you?" She asked."That was a smart move.. no, don't worry. I'm fine" He said."That's all for today brat, clean up and get ready for dinner later. I'll teach you more moves after the expedition. Get some rest" he said brushing off the dirt.

"Ok, bye" (Y/N) waved her hands and went inside. Suddenly Hanji appeared out of nowhere. "(Y/N) That was great! You cute little adorable sweet pie!!!" Hanji pinched her cheeks.

"Tha-thank you" She said. "Ok take a bath now, your dad will be mad if your still covered in dirt! Now go!" She spins (Y/N) and waves goodbye.

Tomorrow is a big day for her, since it's the first time she's going to be seeing real titans.

________________________________

A/N

IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! School is just getting worse and worse since its online.
Thank you for 3k reads! I'll update as soon as I can!
I love you all and stay safe!

Sayonara💕