✌︎𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗮𝘁| 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻✌︎

The Next day

Third Person POV

"Good morning you two. How was your sleep (Y/N)?" Erwin looked at Levi then (Y/N). "It was a little bit cold but its fine" She smiled.
Levi placed her next to Erwin to get breakfast.
"Good, your going to need a lot of energy today for your training" He patted her head.

"Are you going to be there?" (Y/N) asked.
"I'll have to finish some paperwork but I'll be present, don't worry" He said. "Alright" She smiled. She turned to her right to see Levi with their food. He sits down next to her and places the tray in front of her.

"Eat brat" He said. (Y/N) picked up the spoon and scooped a portion of soup and ate it. She then took a bite on the bread. Levi also started to eat with (Y/N).

Not long after when they were almost done eating,"(Y/NNNNN)!!!!!" They heard Hanji scream across the mess hall. They started to run to their direction. "Four eyes what did I tell you-" Hanji shoved off Levi to carry and hug (Y/N).

"I don't know why but I missed your hugs
(Y/NNNNN)!!!!" Hanji hugged the little girl even tighter."i- um.. i- i c-cant bre-breathe" Hanji was fangirling to much to the point they didn't hear her say she can't breathe.

"Oi Four eyes! My brat can't breathe!" Levi placed his right hand on Hanji's left shoulder and turned her around and punched her on her left cheek. He then snatched (Y/N) away from Hanji.

"What was that for?!" they rubbed her cheeks.
"My brat can't fucking breathe dumbass!" He glared. "I watching you two fight over her is quite entertaining" Erwin laughed. "Want me to punch you to Eyebrows?" He glared at him.

"Woah come down Shorty! We don't want you killing anyone who touches "your brat"" They bursted out laughing."She can't fucking breathe, your going to suffocate her! That's why I punched you" Levi was practically angry at Hanji.

Erwin and Hanji were laughing at him for being so angry about a small thing. Levi continues to glare at them.Then, (Y/N) pokes Levi's cheeks. "Calm down" She said. Levi looked at the girl.

'Fucking hell.. she could stop any war by just looking at her cute adorable face' Levi thought. "Yeah yeah! Listen to (Y/N)!" Hanji said. "Tch" Levi started to walk out the mess hall while carrying (Y/N).

"Take a bath and meet me outside at the field, you know how to go there.. right?" Levi looked at her. She nodded. "Good, just pick out comfortable clother for your training. Don't take too long" They arrived outside his office.

He opened the door and lets her go in it. She turns around one more time and waves her hand goodbye. Levi nodded at her and closed the door.

Time skip

(Y/N)'s POV

I was wearing (F/C) long sleeves and white loose pants. I dried her long, (H/T), and (H/C) with her clean white towel. Then went outside to the field like Levi said. The rays of the Sun shining at my (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. I saw Hanji waiting while talking to Levi about something.

It looked like she was fangirling again at the 'Titans'. As I walked to towards them, I saw soldiers fighting each other, also known as combat training. I looked back at them and saw Levi notice I'm already here. I adjusted my speed and started to fast walk towards them.

"Good! Since your here already, let's start training that abilities of yours" Hanji said.
"What do I have to do?" I asked. "Let's start with your telekinetic one, can you try lifting me?" They said. I nodded.