Chapter Tris

Tobias POV

       Our new group leader leads us in to school. Of course the gossip starts. There has never been a time where our group had been lead by someone new. Uriah was left outside and he's still trying to get the spider out. Idiot. Somehow, she knows the way to the office and we go in. The principal is there with many other teachers. Their jaws drop when they see that Tris is leading us. "Hey uncle max, amar, david, fernando, and aunt tori." All the teachers she mentioned were FBI agents. "Hey trissy-poo," Mr. Fernando says."the pedrads group bothering you. We can sort them out for you." I glare at him. He knows she's our new boss.

      Mr.max, our principal, says,"watch your back if you bother her at all. She's our little lioness. Deadly, but sweet and loving." Thanks for saying you'll kill us if we bother your neice.

    "If you're done threatening my friends, like always, can I get my schedule," tris says with an eye roll. All the teachers look at her and try to please her by getting her her schedule. The only ones not trying were the ones she said hi to. After a fuss of getting the schedule. We head out. Turns out we all have the same schedule. Awsome. I get to know tris better. I mean get to ... get, good grades? I guess.

       We walk to history and let zeke, uriah, and tris catch up. Uriah was finally here after 20 min. The warning bell rings for first period and we all look at each other. Simultaneously, we start running to history. Ms. Mathews isn't very forgiving. We get the just as the bell rings and Zeke,  uriah, and tris say,"the class don't start till we walk in." The class starts to laugh. Ms. Mathews turns red. Gritting her teeth she says,"looks like we have a new student care to introduce yourself?"

     "Name's tris. Tris prior. I like athletics, music, and anything that keeps me away from people who piss me off. Mess with me and I don't "keep calm". Messing with me is a death wish. Other than that I'm great." That scared the students and some looked ready to pee in their pants. She walked down the rows of students and tapped on a desk with a student in it. The student scurried out and chose a seat near the front. Grinning she said," I think these seat are free." We all sit around her. I don't pay attention to the lesson taught. I pay attention to tris. She's beautiful. Oh no. I think...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I'm falling for Tris. And falling hard.

A/N
Hey intiates. I checked out how many reads I got and I HAVE 1.35k READS!!!!!!!!! Even my oldest fanfiction doesn't have that many. If you like this fanfic and fourtris read my other fanfic Allegiant: Continued. Thank you guys for being such great readers! I'm not gonna be able to update on the coming up weekend because I have a wedding at my house. I'll try to update ASAP. Remember 1 comment+ 1 vote= 1 chapter. Tell me how you like the story so far. Give me ideas on what to do next. I love to know what others think of what I write. Until next time!
             -Nazira