Chapter 11

Tobias POV
Tris and I had fun. We finished questioning each other a while ago. We were sitting in her room laughing at Uriah and zeke. She was pretty cool and even though I only knew her for a day, I was already in love with her. "No way! Zeke bet Uriah to wear the TV to school before I left and he did it again!"
"Except this time it was for Halloween." It happened last year and we got looks that told us that we should be in an insane asylum. We laughed for a couple of minutes and our eyes met when our hands brushed over each other. The laughing dwindled and soon stopped all together. We were close. Close enough that we could be touching. My eyes dropped from hers and went to her lips. I leaned forward and she stayed still. Our lips brushed together and we stated that way for seconds, but it seemed like days, months, years. She pressed her lips a bit harder and we were kissing. I felt sparks and I'm pretty sure she could feel them because she smiled against my lips. I was on cloud nine. Never felt more awake. She was the one for me. Suddenly, we heard a bang from her door. We jumped apart and saw tori was Standing at the door with pans on the floor. She looked surprised. I sneaked a peek at tris and she was flaming. She looked cute when she was embarrassed. Tori cleared her throat and said,"tobias, your mom called and asked when you were going home it's already 8. Just call her and next time, close the door." Tris smiled at her and muttered," like you and max do" it was tori's turn to look red. She left after winking at the both of us. I looked at tris and told her I should go home. Tris agreed. "Tris, before I leave, will you go on a date with me?" I asked scratching the back of my neck. "Tobias, I'd loved to" she replied as she kissed my cheek. With a boost of confidence, I grabbed her wrist as she turned around and pulled her into a kiss. She responded immediately and pulled away too soon. "See you at school tobias." And with that I left feeling satisfied with myself. I got my crush to go out with me. I was fangirling in my head.

Tris POV
He kissed me. Tobias "four" Eaton kissed me! My first kiss with my crush. And he asked me on a date. Then I remembered that I had a duty. I couldn't let someone in and another person whose slightest hurt killed me a thousand times. Slightest bruise, smallest wound. All knives in my heart. I couldn't keep this tough demeanor all the time. I shook my head and checked my messages. There was one from Eric on my work phone that read, how's it going tris. I heard tori talking to you about the latest case. So tell me, should I call you tris or six. He knew. He wouldn't tell because he knew how I could easily beat him to a pulp. From downstairs, the smell of barbecue became too tempting. I went downstairs to clear my head of all worries that a seventeen year old shouldn't have.

Author's Note
Hey intiates, finally updated! Fourtris!! Yay! Anyways, I haven't dated anyone yet so, I would appreciate it if you could tell me where the date should take place. Question time for dedication: what did tobias say his reason for not leaving dauntless was? On another note, I have 6.45k reads!! You guys are the best readers ever. Thanks if you have stayed with me since I started this fan fiction and if you shared this story with your friends! Until next time!
- Nazira