Chapter 5

Christina POV

   The new girl. Beatrice Prior. She's hot. And badass. And cool. And friends with zeke and uri. Perfect for Tobias(an everyone knows his real name but calls him four in school)!!!!! I will make this happen. Otherwise I won't go shopping for 1 day.  Nope 1 hour. 1 day is too long. Of course the new girl will be my shopping partner after Shauna quit because i took her car keys.  And glued her legs together. And tied her up. And told her she needs to lose weight because she's too heavy. Oh well.

Four POV

     Shauna and Marlene look mad. The girl kisses zeke and Uriah on the cheek. They start to talk all at once, obvious that we're standing there waiting to be introduced. Shauna clears her throat and says, "care to introduce us to your new friend." She doesn't look like a new friend. Marlene continues for her. "Seeing that she almost ran us over with her motorcycle and hasn't been here before."

      Zeke answers,"everyone is bea." Uriah says," yup, bea the midget, nerdy one of the trio." She takes a spider out and drops it down his back. He starts to scream like a little girl or when Christina found out we kinda ruined her dress for the Christmas in Paris dance. While he's trying to take out the spider, who seems to enjoy his  misery, the new chick looks toward zeke who has paled. He says," bea the wonderful, awsome, genius, only one to control the pedrads, queen of pranks, beautiful, cute prior." He looks towards "bea" for approval. She nods. Zeke looks really relived. She looks towards us and sticks out her hand as she says," call me tris because only people who I have known for over 1 year call me bea." We all shake her hand because we are really scared of what this chick might do. "Call me anything other than tris and perhaps some other nice names, and you'll end up like idiot #1." Tris points towards Uriah. He's still screaming. We all take her seriously. "What are we waiting for? We should go and get our schedules and other stuff." And we go in the school with the motorcycle gir- tris leading us. I think we have a new group leader.

A/n
Sorry for the late update, I've been busy with school and stuff at home. I know it's a short chapter and a late update, but I started to read very interesting mortal instruments fanfictions. I'm gonna start to do a question of the chapter for each chapter.
Question of the chapter: who is your favorite ship in any book?
Comment your answer. Remember,  1 vote + 1 comment= new chapter. Until next time!
                              - Nazira