Chapter 8

Uriah POV

    They think we don't know. I have known bea for a while now and no one can make her blush like tobias did. And no one makes tobias smile like tris does. The whole group can see but they are oblivious to each other's feelings. Zeke and I decide to have a candor or dauntless party with only our group. We get tris and four to admit they like each other and BOOM! We call it Operation: Fourtris. The others are in the plan.

Four POV

   Tris looks so cute when she blushes.  She makes her long hair cover her cheeks when they turn red. We have English next. Our teacher, Ms.Mason said that we have a new seating chart in groups of 2. I see that I'm sitting next to zeke. I see that tris is with uriah and i feel jealous. But she's not mine, as much as i wish that was true. Ms.Mason told us we have to "interview" our neighbors and turn in the worksheet in a week.
6464646464646Time4lapse6464646464646

      "Crush?" Zeke asked for the hundredth time. "Zeke, I'm not falling for it. We have the same worksheet and nowhere does it ask for my crush." I think zeke may know that I like tris. I use my peripheral vision a day see that Uriah is doing the same thing to tris. Lucky thing I can read lips. I notice that tris's eyes are a stormy blue-gray. She obviously didn't think she was pretty and that made her more pretty. I was awoken of my trance by zeke who had slapped me.

    "What was that for?" I asked annoyed. "Stop staring at tris, I know you have a crush on her but stating won't do you any good. Man up and ask her out," he whisper yells.

     He must be crazy. I just met her and I might have an image as a player for dating Nita once. In my defense I was new and didn't know. I figured it out when I saw her cheating on me with the football quarterback. I dumped her the next day. If tris hears about that, she'll hate me. I stop staring at tris and work on the assignment.

Tris POV

    I feel someone staring at me and see that it's tobias. Zeke slaps him and he stops. Uriah has been trying to make me say that i like tobias. I really hate the fact that I've known him for quite awhile right now. "Uriah, shut up. It's really getting annoying and i won't admit to anything you say!" I whisper-yell at him. "Soo you're admitting that you won't admit that you like him. Interesting." This kid is getting on my every nerve. Luckily, for him, the bell rang and we were going to lunch. We stop by at tori's room since she said we can drop our stuff in her room so we don't have to carry it around. We'll have enough time since we have 10 min in between every class. I jump on uriah's back. "Magical Uricorn, take me to the room of eating." He starts to run. The rest of the group follows. Except he doesn't take us to the cafeteria. We run in the opposite direction and into the teacher's lounge. Uh oh. I see all my aunts and uncles looking at us trying not to laugh. The principal comes up to us and says...

A/N
Super sorry for the late and short update, but I had math homework and my dad is really upset about my grade. But last time I updated this story I had 1.7k reads. NOW I have 2.54k!!!!!!!! You guys are awesome. Who is the principal? What is he/she going to say? And Nita.  She isn't going to be a minor character. She'll be more important later on though. 1comment+1vote= 1 new chapter. Until next time!
         -Nazira