Chapter 15

Tris POV
Kick. Punch. Duck. Repeat. My body was on autopilot for the whole training session. Finally the silence was too much for the gang, as Christina says," listen, we don't like you very much, Six. But because we work together we have to get along. How about a truce?" She holds out her hand for a shake. I think about this for a moment. On one hand, they wouldn't target me. On the other, they could realize who I am. A big risk I'm willing to take. "Truce."

Tobias POV
Christina is crazy, calling a truce with Six. I don't know her very well but she seems to be hiding a lot of things. After training, six goes into Max's office to talk. When he comes out, he looks pretty excited.

"Guys, I'm going to Tori's ultrasound appointment. Six is in charge until I get back," at this point, the devil gets out and smirks at us. This is going to be a long day.

Six POV

Tori is having her first ultrasound today. I can't wait to see my baby cousin, even if he/she isn't born yet. I go back in Max's office after he rushes off to look at the files for my parents' murder.

Weapon: One of our own rifles
Assassin: Unknown
Mastermind: Also unknown
Time: 11:54 pm
Date: April 12

And that's all that is on the report. I know for a fact that the assassin and mastermind are not the same people because a mastermind wouldn't leave behind the weapon. And there's no way that this murder was done without a genius. It's too well planned out. No one suspected a thing before it was too late. The assassin knew escape routes better than I did. And I studied the whole FBI building map for years (I don't exactly know it was the map for the FBI). Think Tris, there has to something you've missed. Suddenly I remember something my mom told me. That I tend to over think things. I make a chart to help me get me organized.

What I know:
•2 people involved
-mastermind
-assassin
•They have access to our weapons
•Someone inside FBI knows them
•It wasn't for revenge
•They know about me

I had found a note with my parents' bodies when I had asked to see them.

Dear Beatrice Edith Prior,
Your parents are gone. So will everything else you love. So say bye while you can...

It was made from the magazine cut out letters. I could tell that the magazine was from Chicago. The main reason I wanted to move here was because the mastermind is here. Caleb and Metias stayed in L.A because they were needed there.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and I realize how long I've been thinking. It's already 10 at night.

"Come in," I say in a tired voice. The door opens and I recognize it as Christina who knocked.

"Hey, we're heading home and wanted to know if you wanted a lift?" Shauna asks politely.

"Thanks for the offer, but I can't. I have a murder case to solve," I reply trying to be as kind as possible. They all head out but Christina and Shauna throw me a concerned look before heading out. Since its safe, I take off my mask and drag my hand down my face. Then, without warning the door opens.

I quickly turn around and look in the mirror on the wall. I sigh seeing that is was only Max. "Hey Max. How's Tori and the baby?" I ask excited to hear about the baby.

"Girl, her name is Natalie Karlee Nelson. Both are fine, but you need sleep. Let's go, we're going home." And we left the office.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep. I didn't even ask anymore questions.

Hey peoples. Super sorry for the late update, but guess what?!?! *read with fake enthusiasm* My Internet is not working once again! So I'll be updating again whenever I get Internet again. Hopefully soon. Short chapter, sorry.

Question of the chapter: What grade are you in?

My answer: Just started 8th (I can't wait for the summer already)

Hopefully I'll get wifi and be able to update. Comment, vote, send. Until next time

-Nazira...