Happy New Years!!!

Hey initiates!! I know it's been a super long time since I've updated but school has been demanding and I'm in a lot of after school stuff. If there are any high school students out there, I have a question for you guys. I want to become a forensic anthropologist or an archaeologist and I'm not sure whether i should take AP English or AP History, what's your guys opinion?

About this story and my others, I want to know if you are  still interested in the story. If I can get 10 comments, I'll update the minute my dad decides to finally pay out internet bill or i go to my mom's, whichever comes first. 

On  a different note, how have you guys been? How was Christmas, Hanuka, Kwanzaa, or whatever holiday you guys celebrate?  I have had a great time in Monterey Bay at my aunt's house. The houses here are for rich people! Some have staircases that lead to their front door while others have 3 stories! 2016 is here  and i started my year by watching Bones on Netflix. What a way to start the year. 

And that's all for today folks! Remember to comment if you guys want me to update as soon as i can. And let's hope we finish many books this year, that we are satisfied with Shadowhunters for all the TMI and TDI fans out there, and that Allegiant doesn't disappoint us!

                                                                  -Nazira