Chapter 7

Tris POV

     Jeanine knew who i was as soon as i talked back. She knew who killed my parents. I had to interrogate her, even though she's a part of the FBI and she was in intelligence. The main thing was that she hated me. No big deal. I was used to it. The teachers knew my uncle was the principal so they always try to please me. It gets annoying. I don't pay attention during history because I was texting in a group chat with the gang.

T=tris

4=four

Z=zeke

U=Uriah

C=Christina

S=shauna

M=Marlene

W=will

L=Lynn

La=Lauren
Hey guys-t
Wat up pansycakes!-u
Matthews is boring!!!!-c
Now now chrissy,  no need to make judgements even though we know that wat u said was true-w
How come he gets to call u chrissy?!?!?-z
Bcuz he my boufriend-c
Thanx chrissy-w
NO PDA!!!!-T &u
And 4, stop staring at tris-z&s
Am not!-4
Matthew alert, Matthew alert she's coming this way-m, l, la

We quickly put away our phones and realize that we had an assignment. Someone was watching me. I was trained to figure out this kind of stuff. I quickly look around and realize that tobias was watching me. I blushed and let my hair cover my face. I'm happy that I didn't wear a high pony tail. I work quickly and quietly for the rest of the period. The bell rings and I jump out my seat when ms.matthews says,"the bell doesn't dismiss you. I do." I stare at her in wonder and reply, " then what's the bell for." People laugh and my group follows me. We head off to music. I realize that my teacher is... tori. I walk in hoping she doesn't notice me but she does. "Tris, wait." She gets out from behind her desk and smiles evilly at me. This is not going to be good. The bell rings as everyone takes a seat, tori says, "everyone, this is tris. She came from LA and will sing us a song or get an F." People gasp but I roll my eyes. She ALWAYS does this, try to get me noticed by people even though she knows I hate it. But I agree.

       "Sure thing,  aunt tori. Or should I call you mrs.wright?" She glares at me as I smile innocently. "Just get on with the singing," she mumbles. I always get her back. "I'll be singing centuries by fallout boys." (See video above for the song)

Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me, remember me for centuries
And just one mistake
Is all it will take, we'll go down in history
Remember me for centuries

[Verse 1]
Mummified my teenage dreams
No it's nothing wrong with me
The kids are all wrong the story's all off
Heavy metal broke my heart
Come on, come on and let me in
The bruises on your thighs, leave my fingerprints
If this is for tonight
I thought that you would felt
I never meant for you to fix yourself

[Chorus]
Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me, remember me for centuries
And just one mistake
Is all it will take, we'll go down in history
Remember me for centuries

[Verse 2]
And I can't stop until the whole word knows my name
Cause I was only born inside my dreams
Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow is over you
Cause I am the opposite of amnesia
And you're a cherry blossom
You're about to bloom
You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

[Chorus]
Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me, remember me for centuries
And just one mistake
Is all it will take, we'll go down in history
Remember me for centuries

[Bridge]
We’ve been here forever
And here’s the frozen proof
I could scream forever
We are the poisoned youth

[Chorus]
Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me, remember me for centuries
And just one mistake
Is all it will take, we'll go down in history

Remember me for centuries

      Everything was quiet and then... The applause came. A standing ovation. I turn my hsad and see a lot of the teachers and students are suddenly at the door applauding with the class. I blush and take my seat. Many other kids go up, but none got as much cheers as I did. The bell rings just as tobias is about it go on. Tori lets us go and we walk towards English. I couldn't get people to stop telling me how good I am. When I was going into English, the teacher and students started to clap. Seriously,  was the whole school there?!?!

     The teacher sees I don't like attention so she stops clapping. The students stop with her. "Okay kids, I have a seating charts for you guys." We all groan. I look around the room and notice that there are tables of 10. I look at the seating chart and see that our group is at one table except for al. He's grouped up with Eric. I smirk thinking about how I beat him yesterday. "What are you smirking about?" Tobias asked. "Stuff, " i reply. He smiles a cute smile at me. Wait,  did I just say cute? Then I realize why.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I was falling for tobias!

A/N:
Hey initiates! I know this is a late update but it's an update right? I had to play my flute with the band at the basketball game this week and my aunt's wedding was going soooooooo,  I was busy. I would call this a long chapter. I had math homework and where I live they changed the whole program to go math! Now instead of math 7 honors we have math 7 accelerated. If totally sucks because  we already finished the 7th grade book and have at least a quarter of the 8th grade book we have to do. We have a quiz on one chapter that consists of 5 lessons each Friday or monday. I can't wait until may! By the way, listen to centuries it's an amazing song that I love and listen to daily. 1 comment+1 vote=1 new chapter. Until next time initiates!
         -Nazira