Get Your Story Discovered Today!!!!!

Here ye, here ye (I think that's how it is spelled. Pronounce it like what the messengers giving a message from or to the king would say it). I, Nazira Ali, am wanting to read new wattpad stories! If you have a friend have a story that is not popular and is good, comment the title and author. If you do, I will read, comment, and vote for that story. This author can be you or a friend so free for all! If you don't feel comfortable with commenting, private message me and I'll still read, vote, etc. your book. My friend, co-author of All the Stories Are True, said that there aren't many people reading her story so she just stopped. And that will be my first story recommended. @enchanted58, The Story of Johanna Mason. here's the summary: The girl who dug her way out of blood and fire and a promise for certain death. She thought it was all over. But she was wrong. It has just begun. She is thrown back into the Games for a second time. She is going to aid a rebellion against the Capitol. Sure she's arrogant and sarcastic, but deep down there is a side to her that you never knew. The part of her that got locked away forever the day her best friend April was killed by Peacekeepers.

It's a nice story and she won't update no matter how much times I tell her at school she should update, she is too stubborn for her own good. Another author I recommend is @ErikaSchoenborn. And of course, the summary: "Trust is like walking on sand, one second you are on steady ground, the next you are slipping and panic crashes like a wave"

That's only two of them, more will come in future chapters. Both stories are interesting and need votes along with comments. So as usual, comment, vote, read. Until next time!

-Nazira.

(P.s listen to the song. I got myself addicted to it in such a short time)