Chapter Fourtris

Before we start, dedications! I am dedicating this chapter to:
AJRULEZ1_13 the question first
fandom_girl_10 and Iceprincess1998 for reading this story even when it is super late:) Next question is: what was the first thing tobias said to tris? On with the story!

Tris POV
     I'm reminded of all the times I ate with my parents. I force a smile so no one notices. I get a text on my phone and check it.
C=Caleb
T=tris
C- sis, we found the weapon
T- gun?
C-  nope
T- knife?
C- try again
T- sniper?
C- ding, ding, ding!!
T- military or regular?
C- one of ours

I'm surprised. Our snipers are more spot on than military ones. That's why they're so rare. The bell rings so I text Caleb saying that I have to go. Max and tori look happy together. I'm happy that he let the incident slide.

           46 46 46 timeskip 46 46 46

       Math is the worst part of the day. My teacher is droning on about how angles helped save the universe or something. I think he's talking about the correct formula for conversions in the metric system. I like Mr.Idontknowhisname because he doesn't care if we text the whole period. I know I won't be doing homework today. After math, finally, I have science.  Science went by easily because we watched a video on the 3 types of matter and took notes with a summary at the end. I already studied this so I finished early and daydreamed about finding the murderer of my parents.
    I was awoken when the video ended my uncle david started to collect all the pages. "Class, we are going to start a project. English and science classes have decided to work together and we both decided that it's better to get to know some people who you HAVEN'T know all your life" he looks at me as he says haven't  knowing I'll just pick uri or zeke. "And I have already chosen your partners for you." This receives groans from the class. He starts to write on the board.
Zeke- andrew
Uriah- John
Shauna- Lisa
Marlene- Lynn
Christina- alexa
Four- tris

I see my name and stop reading the others. I have tobias as my partner. God this is going to be awkward. All of our group look back at us and smirk. They're in on something. David explains that we have to write an essay on the person after spending time with them and learning about them. The bell rings and we go to gym. My favorite is finally here. On the way there, Uriah says that they're having a small candor and dauntless party to welcome me back. I know they have a plan I just don't know what the plan is. I talk to tobias. "I absolutely hate essays. What about you?"
      He mumbles, "well this essay will let me get to know you better." He thinks I didn't hear him. My heart speeds up a bit and I know that I'm blushing so I look down and we walk in silence the rest of the way.

    Max and amar teach this class and they know how far I can go. After i change, they say we are just running a 3 lap timed run. Each lap is 1/4 of a mile and we have to run one lap in 2:45 min. The rest of the laps have to be 3 min.  Easy for me. I'm run all laps in 1 min. We have free time for the rest of the class so tobias and I decide to start the essay. We change back to regular clothes and start the questioning.
       464646464timelapse64646464646
After a while we are dismissed. Luckily I have a fee period next so I can go home and study the case. "Hey four how about we can come to my house to work on the essay around 5. After we finish we can drive together to uri's party" he agrees and we part ways. Immediately he is swarmed by the while group asking him something. I hop on my motorcycle and drive home.
       Tori doesn't have any other class to track so she's home also. "Tori, the weapon of one our snipers." She gasps and we go straight to the secret room hidden in the basement. I get there and get to work.
          A couple hours later
    Time flew and soon it was already 5. I ran up and changed into home clothes as the bell rang. Tori answered the door as soon as I finished. I took out my ponytail and did a quick messy bun. I ran downstairs and saw that tobias was standing there gawking at the house. I smirked and made myself noticeable. "If the gawking is done, are you ready to start on the project?" And we start.

A\N
Hey initiates! Thank you if you remembered Faction Day. Sorry for the short chapter but everytime I typed something fast, my keyboard or my phine would freeze.The next chapter, I promise fourtris. INSURGENT IS OUT!!!!!!!!!! My aunt promised to take in since she liked the first movie.  Can't wait! If you have any ideas you want to happen in the story, comment or pm me. 1 comment+1 vote=1 new chapter. Until next time!
          - Nazira