Chapter 9

Principal POV

      I seriously think that zeke may have accidentally dropped Uriah on his head. Or he's been like this since birth. I blame tris also for having a problem with piggyback rides. I shudder remembering how bad it was when she was little. We all had sore backs for months until she finally matured. "Beatrice Edith Prior. What did I say about having piggyback rides." She looks at me innocently and starts to ramble about how Uriah tricked her into it. "Fine, fine." I look towards Uriah and say,"no dauntless cake for a week." Everyone gasps in horror.

      "But ma-"

"No buts or ifs. It's finally and tris honey, would you and your friends like to eat in the teacher's lounge today?" They don't answer. Instead they attack the food. Tori comes up to me and shakes her head. She knows the group, they can get pretty crazy. While they attack the food, you can notice that tris moves gracefully and makes no mistake or stumble. She weaves through the crowd with ease and has no trouble. Something her parents have taught her since a young age. In a crowd, you wouldn't notice her unless you knew what to look for. I look towards tori smiling. She rubs her stomach and tells me that the baby wanted something sweet. Of course i go and get her some sweets. I see tris with her new friends sitting at a different table. She's smiling but it doesn't reach her eyes. The sorrow she has, yet she doesn't want it to ruin the happiness of others. I hope that soon she will be as happy as tori and I are today. Maybe one day she'll find someone who loves her as much as tori and I love each other.

A/N
    Hey initiates! This is a super short update but I read the comments on the last chapter and decided to write a short chapter on the thoughts of the principal. Now I believe you can guess who the principal is. I also decided to have a dedication on each chapter. Whoever answers the question correctly first wins a dedication. Here's the question: what was the original faction of BOTH tris's parents? I know it's easy,  but it's is the first one. For my band class, we get to go to get america. The problem is that it's in may, such a long wait. But, the field trip is a day before my birthday. When I checked how many reads I had, I saw that I had... 3.43K READS!!!!!!! I really wasn't expecting that many when I started my story. 1 comment+1 vote= 1 new chapter. Until next time!
           - Nazira

Divergent high/FBI #wattys2015जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें