Chapter 3

When I landed in chicago, the first thing i thought of was the pedrads. They were like a second family to me. I also knew that uricorn and Ez were in the FBI. I told tori that I'll wear a mask to see if the other agents, who happen to go to my highschool, can recognize me. I highly doubt that. They'll wear masks also, to test me. I hacked into the school's personal system. I memorized everyone's eyes. They were nice enough to tell me what grade they were in. If they're smart enough, they'll put a voice modifier so I can't recognize their voices. Tori recommended that I wear a lioness mask to represent my character. I also heard Ez is coming to pick me up with a guy named Four.

       "Hey, are you Six?" Someone says as they come up to me. I look into his eyes.  Yup he's definitely Ez.

      "Nice to meet you, Zeke pedrad." He looks suprised that I  knew him before he removed his mask. I look at his companion. Blue eyes, tall. Muscular. Definitely Tobias Eaton.  "Tobias Eaton, people wouldn't stop talking about you in LA. "

        "How do you know who we are?" Zekey, Zekey, Zekey. "I did my research and your voice gave it away. Either you forgot voice modifiers or you aren't very bright."

         "What about Toby" he asked.

          "Looks. Eyes, height, hair color, build. Does that answer your question?"

           "One last thing," Four says. "There is no way your voice is that deep. Do you have a voice modifier?" He isn't very smart.

   "Why do you think I  brought it up in the first place? Let's go, I can't stand being here anymore." I act stuck up because I can't risk the Pedrads recognizing my character.

46 46 46 46timeskip 46 46 46 46

I reach the agency and leave the car as soon as I can. They did their best to annoy me on the way here. A banner with Welcome to the Agency written on it is above the elevator. Ditching them,  I press level 2 button and hold on tight. It moves sideways and gives me a powerful feeling because I didn't fall. I'm welcomed by a squealing girl. "Hi I'm Christina. You're my new barbie doll. I'm in charge of disguises. You may have to look like a slut or school girl. Come to me and I'll fix you up. You may have a pretty face behind that mask." She says all that in one breath and is about to pull on my mask. I grab her hand and push it away from me. "I'm agent Six. Don't think I dont know that you were trying to find out who I am." Just then, Four and Zeke make an appearance. "You left us behind. That's not very nice. I like you, " he says the last part with a smirk. I roll my eyes and take a desk. I don't care whose it is, but now it's mine.

The others share a look. Silent conversation without me.
Christina- i bet 20 on Eric
Four-50 on Eric
Zeke-100 on six

I guess this desk was taken by someone else. I start putting my stuff in the drawers and taking out his stuff and putting them on the other desk. Just then,  an angry looking guy comes up to me and says," what do you think you're doing, stiff." I hate him automatically.

       "I'm setting up my desk. Is that a problem." He needs to know not to mess with me. I stand up and put my hand on my hip. I can see from his smirk that he's gonna challenge me and thinks that he's gonna win. Time to tarnish someone's reputation. "Well, well. The stiff has courage. I bet I could beat you in a fight. Winner gets the desk and title of best agent in FBI." Of course I accept. He leads me to the training center. There's already a circle to fight in.

"Are you sure about this Eric. I never lost a fight. "

"Were did they train you? I bet you're in intelligence and just fooling us to believe you're federal." That's it. I need to show a certain someone what respect is." Let's go Eric. "

He punches first. I remember edward. I do the same thing except I also flip him on his back. People were staring. They already bet on Eric it's too late to change their decision.  I let Eric go and he comes up, like one of those punching toys I had in LA. He kicks, I grab and give black eye. He gets up, I push pressure point. I grab a purple sharpie from my pocket and draw a unicorn on his face. With a pink sharpie, I write the words " I am a pansycake".   He learned his lesson. I brush my hands on my pants and walk away. People clear the way for me and continue to stare at me. He must have messed with everyone that was new.

        I see the people who trained, raised, and loved me. All they can do though is nod their heads to me, showing that they miss me. I go to Max's office to talk to him. As I walk in, I'm forever blinded. "Why do I always walk in at the wrong time?" It's worse than Christmas. They look embarrassed. "Well, you should learn to knock before entering." Tori, always trying to make me learn manners. "I heard you fought Eric. And beat him. And won over $100 from bets. Only Zeke bet on you." Max, doesn't really care about how I beat his best agent. Just then, everyone- and I mean everyone- comes into Max's office. Luckily,  his office is huge. Eric comes up to Max. "I think I owe you $1000. You win. The new kid did beat me." Eric's head hung down in shame. Wait,  he called me a kid. I go up to him and grab a knife from my pocket.  I hold it up to his throat and say,"I may be only 16, but I can beat every single person here. Respect me or else... Max can tell you what the or else is." With that in walk away.

Max POV

        Everyone looks at me to see what the or else is. "She is a bomb in a 16 year old body. She excels in blackmail,  fighting, aim, anything that deals with fitness. She is a prodigy.  Music, academic,  health, any field. We're lucky to have her. She got offers from all over the world. Paris, Washington,  everyone wanted her. She agreed to Chicago and doesn't like attention. She feels like murdering someone every time someone flirts with her. She is simple and hates to be extravagant. And Christina,  she absolutely hates shopping. No, even saying she hates it wouldn't be enough."

        "But what is the or else?" Everyone asks at the same time. Creepy.

     "She will hunt you down. After that, she will exploit your weaknesses and use them against you. Eric, I think you should wipe that marker off because it's annoying."

       "Max... I can't. It's permanent marker." I love Bea,  but she needs to kick down a notch for pranking. She better be at home. She has school tomorrow. "Four, Eric, Shauna, Zeke, Uriah, Will, Christina, Marlene, Peter, and Lynn. You have school tomorrow,  go home and get some rest." I'm gonna go home after everyone leaves. Home, where Bea, Tori, and our unborn baby are.

A/N:

Sorry if this chapter is a bit late, but my dad had a birthday party today and I had the responsibility of decorating.  My brother and cousin were supposed to help but left me to do it alone. I'll try to update more frequently, but no promises. It's 1:00 am here and I need sleep. Until next time intiates!
                 -Nazira