Chapter Tobias

Zeke POV

      Second year of senior year. Great. Note the sarcasm. My best friend Four wanted to stay and wait for everyone else to graduate. Christina is the only junior, but only Will would wait for her. Well, there is Bea, but she's not in Chicago anymore. After seeing Six beat Eric, everyone will watch out for who could she be. I reach school(I ditched Uriah) and park in my normal spot. My friends- Christina, Will, Marlene, Lynn, Peter, Al, Lauren, Four, and my gf Shauna- standing in an empty parking spot we claimed as ours.  We're the popular group in school and practically ruled the school. Just before I got there, a motorcycle pulled in fast. Everyone jumped out of the way and Uriah had come looking mad. He came up to me and was about to shout when everyone started to yell at the motorcycle driver. She took off her helmet and shook her hair like they do in movies. Who is this new crazy girl?

Uriah's POV

     Zeke left me at home. Again. I quickly went to school and saw a motorcycle pass me. I run up to Zeke and see that everyone is yelling at the new girl. After she takes off her helmet, I notice that she is HOT. Everyone is looking at her in awe and she looks down embarrassed. She clears her throat and says, "well I guess you know who I am now." I'm confused. Wait! She looks familiar. I know! She's Shailene Woodley.  Shauna beats me and says,"your Shailene Woodley right? Zeke took me to see the fault in our stars. It was amazing," she laughs. Shailene turns to us, "How could you not remember me? I'm disappointed in you guys. Uricorn,  Ez? Now remember?" Wait. Did she say Uricorn? "Sorry Miss. Woodley but only our friend Bea could call us that so- oh. Bea we missed you so much." Wait Miss. Woodley is Bea? Wait.  No motorcycle girl is Beatrice Prior, my bffwdc.(best friend fourever with dauntless cake). We run up to her and kiss her cheeks and then a big beat hug. This day couldn't get better.

A/N

     Sorry for the late update intiates. I've been busy with school and stuff like that. My math grade went down and I'm trying to get it back up. Good bye!
     -nazira