Chapter 2

I'm in the FBI training. So far I excelled at knife throwing,  firing a gun, and getting away fast. Today I'm gonna fight one of the best agents in LA, I think his name was edward. They say he can knock out someone in the fastest time in the whole agency. I'm very nervous. My aunt Tori comes in with her husband Max. They pretty much adopted me after my parents died. They were at our house for every small and large occasion, hosting the party with my parents. They will move to Chicago with me when I transfer.  "Don't worry.  I know that you won't get hurt" my aunt tori reassures me.

"Yeah, he might go easy on you and knock you out as fast as he can. You'll probably escape with a black eye and bruised ribs," That's how my uncle max tried to comfort me. Tori of course punched his arm, making the great max wince. I remember a Christmas when they were just dating.
FLASHBACK
Max and Tori went upstairs earlier than usually. They usually go after dinner. My mom had sent me to call them down for dinner. I went upstairs,  but got scared because something was moaning. I peeked through the door and saw that is was not something but a someone. Tori and Max were having a major make out session. Luckily I was 15 and saw this at school. I cough and they look up to see me. They never blush, it was the first time I saw them blush. They put tomatoes to shame. "Don't worry. I won't tell mom, under one condition." I have a gift to get people to do what I want.
"What might that be?" Max questions.
"Tell  me when the wedding is, how soon I'm going to finally have a cousin, and let me be the bridesmaid."
"Fine."
"Oh, and mom wanted you two lovebirds to come and eat dinner, if you're done sharing saliva." They chuckle and say that they'll be down in a few.
END OF FLASHBACK

I laugh suddenly scaring Max. "What's so funny?" I guess he didn't like my smirk.

"I'm remembering when I walked in on you two last year Christmas.  That gives me confidence.  Memories that make anyone laugh or give them tears of joy. Memories that give hope to those who don't believe that everything is alright and there is no sadness within the thoughts of those memories.  I'm gonna be the first to ever beat this Edward in the whole agency."

Time skip to fight

I wore a black tank top and black yoga pants. Edward came to the circle and said if you think that I'll go easy, then you're wrong I will throw everything i have at you since your parents were famous in the agency. "I wasn't hoping you would treat me like a stiff." It was a good reply.

      He threw the first punch. Big mistake. I grab his arm and throw a punch towards his face, resulting in a black eye. He is angry. Again he tries to kick me and I see it coming. I grab his foot and flip him. Not wanting to cause any more injuries, I push his pressure point and knock him out. Everyone had come to see the fight in between the best fighter in the agency and the daughter of the two most famous agents. Of course Edward had lost his title. I got out with no injuries.  He had a black eye, a really bad headache, a couple of bruised ribs, and being knocked out. Everyone started cheering and Tori and Max came up and gave me a big hug."No one has ever beat edward in a fight.  Crongats you did what seemed like it was impossible. Time to be trained for the mental stage.

Time-skip-to-next-day

I beat the mental part with no problem. I chose to go to Chicago. My plane is about to land. Chicago,  here comes agent Six.