author's note

Sorry but I haven't updated for a while but today was a sad day for me so I updated. On this day, three years ago, about 5 minutes from midnight,  as the sky cried, my favorite uncle died. He was the only person who I trusted more than my parents. If I grandparents went somewhere, I would go in his room and watch TV with him and eventually fall asleep. I remember I was in fourth grade waiting at the top of the stairs for my grandparents to call and say that he's good, just a small side effect from the accident that left him paralyzed February of 2002. That's not what happened. The doctors said he died at our house but the paramedics brought him to  the hospital with hopes of reviving him. I wanted to cry so bad, but I stayed neutral because everyone needed someone who was strong and not at the seams. Everyone loved him. At his funeral, no matter how far way they lived, they came. Over 400 people were at his funeral. Whenever I cry now, I think about how he would always yell at his younger brother or my own brother when they hurt my feelings. I always wonder if he is proud of what I am now or if he would still be the same if he was alive. The same I day I was born, he came home from the accident that happened in February. I was lucky for him. We had plans for the next day. Every year around this time, I get sick. I cough and have a runny nose for weeks. I could tell him anything. All my problems or how I hated it whenever someone was mean for no reason. I miss him so much. I still cry to myself wondering how he is wherever he is? or whether I could ever meet him again. Anyways, comment vote and recommend this story. Until next time initiates.
            -Nazira