Chapter 14

Tris POV
      What did I do?!?! It was supposed to be a secret but Nita made me jealous. Ugh. Someone calls me a slut and that flares my anger further. I look for the person who said it. Josie, a cheerleader who is friends with Nita, can't seem to stop calling me a slut and tobias a player. From rumors, I know that Nita hooked up with four once. He hasn't dated since that incident.
  But that didn't bother me. What bothered me was that these people can easily make assumptions just because of one stupid incident. I do not deal with this kind of stuff.
   "Yes I'm a slut for having a boyfriend. And Four is a player for dating only two girls in  this school and sleeping with only one. Just because he made a mistake in the past ," add a glare to Nita," does not mean he will make it again. They remind us to do better next time.
   "Josie, my dear friend, ask your friend nita who slept with your boyfriend to break you guys up. Because seeing the way he is looking at her, he wants more." Everyone at my table seemed surprised. But nita and Josie were the focus of everyone else.
    "Nita," Josie starts. "I thought you were my friend!"
   Nita starts picking at her nails as she replies," come on jocelyn, who would want you when they can have me." She seems indifferent about the situation.
     "It's Josie!! Let's take this outside," Josie says very seriously. And almost the whole cafeteria follows except the people who were last in line to get lunch. They just moved forward as everyone else left.
    My group looked at me amazed. "Noone has stood up to her before" "please teach me your ways of pushing her down" and a bunch of other compliments came up. Christina was quiet throughout the whole time. She looked like she was thinking. And when Christina Richards thought, it wasn't a very good thing.
     "Everyone, shut up!  Do you guys not realize that this means t-four and tris are dating!!!" She starts to jump up and down, uh oh. "My ship has sailed! Fourtris, fourtris, fourtris..." and she keeps chanting fourtris. Pretty soon, the whole group is chanting it. This is going to be a longggggg day indeed.

46464646464646|time|Skip|64646464646

    After lunch we go to math, which i hope we do something fun. We spend the whole period talking because we have a sub- I mean guest teacher. We even got to listen to music and be on our phones. We take a bunch of selfies and try to catch people off guard. It was pretty fun.
    While walking to science, Uriah jumps on my back. He really needs to loose weight. And that's what i tell him.
    "Well bea-bea-gun, you shouldn't be so mean."

"Why did you call her bea-bea gun, Uriah?" Tobias asks.

"When we were little she had a weird obsession for them. She would always use them against Ez and me."

"Uriah, it's Ez and I, not Ez and me," Marlene corrects him sweetly. Mar, as much as I like you, this is not an English class. The science teacher was too amity for my taste. This was going to be a looooong period.

46464646646464646646464_TIME_464646464646_SKIP_4646464646464646464646

The school day was almost over. All I had to do was survive P.E. I was great at running and the FBI helped me get better at combat. I was trained in self defense since I could walk. The perks of having parents that used to be in the FBI. I quickly stop thinking about my parents otherwise I would cry. I have never cried in my life.

Uncle Amar teaches this class and he knows what I'm capable of. I did beat him when I was 13. As I walk in, I see Uncle Max is there helping him set up dummies for practicing. Both of tem send me looks, as if telling me to not go to hard. Last time I saw these dummies was when I decapitated one it my roundhouse kick followed by a punch to the side of its head. Let's just say that I was gounded for going too "rough."

"Well kiddos, today we will start our combat section of the curriculum. I passed out a syllabus yesterday, please turn it in." We had syllabuses in every class. Luckily for me, I could easily get it signed right now. I may or may not have forgotten all about it.

"Max, could you sign the syllabus. I was super stressed yesterday and was missing Caleb and Metias." I give him puppy dog eyes that he could never resist. He agreed.

464646464646464646-TIME--SKIP-464646464646464646464646

P.E was pretty boring. The only good part was when Tobias touched my stomach, telling my to keep tension there. He helped me the whole time so I was actually happy that I toned down a lot. But I had to change my personality. Go from sweet and caring Tris to stone-hearted Six. I went up to my room and quickly changed into black, breathable tights, a white tank top, and a black leather jacket. I put on a black and white, tiger mask that matches what I'm wearing. I look in the mirror and a fierce warrior.

I get there late. I'm 10 minutes late. I run up the stairs and take off may jacket, sliding it on my desk. I get to the training room and see the gang is already here. Too bad they aren't happy to see me. I clear my head of the fact that they're my friends and ignore them.

I suddenly remember that I left my ipod in my backpack. Without music, I don't have a reason to ignore them. I will survive today.

A/N:

Hello muffins! I finally have internet! I worked hard to get this chapter up today, before midnight. School has messed with my sleeping schedule. Ugh. We have a block schedule, meaning we have different classes every other day. This means twice as much homework. I won't be updating for a while because I want to have two chapters before I update again so that I won't fall behind  in updating later. I might update every weekend or something. I also want to see who actually reads my author's note so I could decide whether or no I should shorten it, so if you've read this, comment where you think I got the name Metias from and who he might be to Tris. I don't know whether I said this in this story or a differnet one, but I have the whole story in my head, all I have to do is write it in words. Super long author's note! Until next time

                                   -Nazira