Chapter - 25

Back in states (The day when Ha Peng caught Xuan Lu and Cao Yu Chen) : – (Continuation of Chapter : 19)

As Ha Peng entered he saw Cao Yu Chen was lying half dead on the ground. He was covered in blood, unconscious lying their while Xuan Lu was chained with a chair.

He went closer to Cao Yu Chen and grabbed his hair. Cao Yu Chen growled in pain.

"You tried to act over smart with me? Huh? You think you guys can escape from me?" Ha Peng asked angrily.

"Where is Zhan?" Ha Peng asked him.

"I-I d-dont kn-know." Cao Yu Chen said with difficulty.

Ha Peng slapped him hard on his face. Then he proceeds towards Xuan Lu.

"Where is your brother?" Ha Peng asked grabbing Xuan Lu's cheeks harshly.

"I don't know." Xuan lu simply replied.

"You think you guys can hide him from me? Huh? Today or tomorrow, he has to be mine." Ha Peng said with a smirk.

"You will never get him. Never ever." Xuan lu said.

"I will find him very soon. You guys can't stop me." Ha Peng said with a wide smirk.

"Stop daydreaming. Why don't you leave him alone? You are not a human. You are a monster. You will never get him." Xuan lu said emotionally.

Ha Peng got angry after listening Xuan lu. He slapped her hard.

"NO!! Please don't. She is pregnant. Please don't hurt her. I beg you. Please." Cao Yu Chen pleaded after seeing his wife got slapped.

"Oh so you are pregnant. So you better tell me where is Zhan, before I do anything worse which you will regret later. " Ha Peng said to Xuan lu.

"You do whatever you want. I'll never tell you where he is." Xuan lu said.

Ha Peng got furious. He kicked Cao Yu Chen and put gun on his forehead.

"You will still not tell me? huh?" Ha Peng asked mockingly.

Xuan lu remained silent. Tears started to roll down from her eyes but she didn't say a single word. Cao Yu Chen was silent. He was seeing his wife's reaction. When he saw Xuan lu silent. He tightly closed his eyes and started to wait for the bullet which will cause his death. But the bullet didn't came.

Ha Peng noticed couple's reaction. So he thought to play another trick.

He switched the position of gun and this time put gun on Xuan lu's forehead and ask.

"Now tell me where is Zhan with in the count of three otherwise I'll shoot her." Ha Peng said to Cao Yu Chen.

"Please don't hurt her. You can kill me. Please don't hurt her." Cao Yu Chen pleaded with tears in his eyes for her wife's life.

After listening her husband's pleading, Xuan lu said..

"Yu Chen, don't plead him. One day we all have to die then why not today."

"Stop your melodrama." Ha Peng said to Xuan lu and turned to Cao Yu Chen.

"Are you going to tell or I shoot her? Yu Chen just think because of that boy, why are you destroying your family? Huh? He is not even blood related brother of her then why this much drama?" Ha Peng tried to manipulate Cao Yu Chen and when he noticed the reaction of his words on Cao Yu Chen's expression he smirked.

Xuan lu also noticed the change in expression on her husband's face.

"Don't forget Yu Chen, he is my brother. He is my son. If anything happens to him. I'll never forgive you." Xuan lu said.