Chapter - 18

Later in evening Yibo returned from office at 5 p.m.  Yubin said he was very tired and went directly to his room, take shower and slept immediately.

Zhan was being bored all day thought to annoy Yibo. He went to his room and asked him to play video game with him.

"Ask Yubin, I am not interested."  Yino said coldly.

"He was so tired. He slept already." Zhan said.

"I am also very tired. Now go, stop eating my head."  Yibo said and continue doing whatever he was doing.

"I was very bored all day. At least play for some time with me." Zhan said and looked Yibo with his puppy eyes.

"Are you a kid?" Yibo asked irritated.

"Yes I am. Now play with me otherwise I won't go from here." Zhan said and sat on Yibo's bed.

Yibo sighed.

"Alright. Go down stairs I am coming in 10 minutes."  Yibo said tiredly.

Zhan smiled brightly and ran down stairs. Yibo smiled on Zhan's childish behavior.

After 10 minutes Yibo got down and played with Zhan.

For the first three rounds, Zhan loose continuously.

"So, you wanna play more. Or is it enough loosing for today?" Yibo asked mockingly.

"If I lose, So what. It's just a game." Zhan said.

"Okay keep play." Zhan said.

They played one more time. Yibo saw the determination of winning in Zhan's eyes. So he intentionally losed that round. And Zhan won.

"HAHAHAHAHAH  ON YOUR FACE LOSER." Zhan screamed.

Yibo got confused it's the same person who minutes ago when he himself losed was saying it's just a game. And now when he  won only once and here he is mocking him. Yibo chuckled.

"Hey!! Why are you smilling?" You lose the game. Have you gone mad, because you lose?" Zhan asked surprising.

"Hey, for your kind information, I just lose one time but you lose 3 times. So eventually, I won." Yibo said.

"No No No, how? Didn't I won just now? Are you idiot?" Zhan said hurriedly.

"Okay let's play one more time then we will see who will win. Okay?" Yibo asked.

"No, that was the final one. And I won. I don't wanna play a loser like you." Zhan said and ran to his room.

Yibo shook his head in disbelief.

– : At Dining table :–

Yibo and Zhan were eating their lunch silently. Yubin was still sleeping in his room. Yibo tried to wake him up for dinner but he said he isn't hungry. He is tired and sleepy, So let him sleep. Whole room was filled with silence suddenly Zhan asked..

"Hey gege!! Will you watch movie with me?"

'Whenever he want me to do something or buttering me, he called me gege!! What a clever fox he is?'  Yibo thought.

"No, I am tired. And beside you don't play with loser. So it would not be okay to watch a movie with a loser. Right?" Yibo sarcastically asked.

"Ah-h hehehe gege you are still on that!! Forget it. I know you have lose but it's fine by me to watch a movie with you. Also it's ok to lose. Don't call yourself a loser." Zhan innocently said.